AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ive got a serious problem in my midfield.

Bartel
Pendlebury
Foley
Gibbs
N.Jones(Only got last week for Browne)
Lappin

Selwood
Thomas

Im thinking of getting rid of both Lappin and Jones for a 300k player and Hadely. Sound good or will my midfield be way too young player heavy (Actually I know it will be but cant think of anything else)

Ok ive got a serious problem in my midfield.

Bartel
Pendlebury
Foley
Gibbs
N.Jones(Only got last week for Browne)
Lappin

Selwood
Thomas

Im thinking of getting rid of both Lappin and Jones for a 300k player and Hadely. Sound good or will my midfield be way too young player heavy (Actually I know it will be but cant think of anything else)

but you just picked him up last week?

Another one with maybe a slight headache with my mids.....It consists of

Black
Salopek
S.Burgoyne
L.Thomas
Deledio
R.Griffin

[J.Selwood]
[N.Djerrkura]

With Thomas out for a week or more am looking at seriously trading him out all togethor, he seems to be my only let down !! what shall i do, add another experienced mid - keep thomas and use three rookies in my midfeild inc the two emg or trade out Thomas for a good mid !! I'm ok with my trades (have 15 remaining) and 420,000k in the bank.Please any helpful advice would be gr8....
Griffin's my next headache !!

really want to get mcphee, before his price rises any higher, should i use these trades to snatch him out l.thomas, j.gram in j.king, a.mcphee i have trades to use, so iam not concerned with wasting trades thoughts??

Another one with maybe a slight headache with my mids.....It consists of

Black
Salopek
S.Burgoyne
L.Thomas
Deledio
R.Griffin

[J.Selwood]
[N.Djerrkura]

With Thomas out for a week or more am looking at seriously trading him out all togethor, he seems to be my only let down !! what shall i do, add another experienced mid - keep thomas and use three rookies in my midfeild inc the two emg or trade out Thomas for a good mid !! I'm ok with my trades (have 15 remaining) and 420,000k in the bank.Please any helpful advice would be gr8....
Griffin's my next headache !!

what have you done with your 5 trades??? i hate to break it to you but l thomas is not your only let down. dont trade him this week, if you have to play one man down so be it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have people had enough of waiting for N Lappin?
Thoughts on trading for Hadley?

Interested in picking up hadley, but dont want to give up on Lappin, will regret it should lappin start stringing games together and scoring points.

Would anyone get rid of:
Rodan
Pridis
Gibbs
Selwood

They are all still making some decent $$$ (as long as selwood gets a few more games).

what have you done with your 5 trades??? i hate to break it to you but l thomas is not your only let down. dont trade him this week, if you have to play one man down so be it.

without knowing the full make up of his team it's hard to make an informed opinion but having said that unless his team is ranked highly, I really can't see why he should play one man short? how is that going to improve his team? Not to mention that he has $420K in the bank sitting doing nothing but looking pretty.

Put that $420k to good use and grab 1 or 2 players (with this much cash you should be able to grab at least 2 high scoring players) who will greatly improve your team.

without knowing the full make up of his team it's hard to make an informed opinion but having said that unless his team is ranked highly, I really can't see why he should play one man short? how is that going to improve his team? Not to mention that he has $420K in the bank sitting doing nothing but looking pretty.

Put that $420k to good use and grab 1 or 2 players (with this much cash you should be able to grab at least 2 high scoring players) who will greatly improve your team.

yes and his season will be over by round 16 with no trades left and injuries hitting him left right and centre. look at the long term, play one down for a week. who knows selwood or djekurra could come up so he wont have to. to have 13 trades left 5 rounds in is baaad.

Why pay 400k for Bartel when u could get Hodge, S Bourg, Goodwin, Power etc.... all players who are massively cheaper and will likely score in the same ball park

Agreed. Luke power especially, at 319 is a massive bargain and he is only going down more with a few low scores in his past few weeks. I am looking to get him for hopefully selwood in a few weeks

yes and his season will be over by round 16 with no trades left and injuries hitting him left right and centre. look at the long term, play one down for a week. who knows selwood or djekurra could come up so he wont have to. to have 13 trades left 5 rounds in is baaad.

his season could be over much sooner than round 16 unless he tries to do something usefull with 1 or 2 more trades and that $420k.

feel free banana_bus what other letdown in my mids is there !?

The five trades i have used already were a combination of injuries & early season form.

footnote; i would like to post my DT direct from afl.com but i dont know how to....

feel free banana_bus what other letdown in my mids is there !?

The five trades i have used already were a combination of injuries & early season form.

footnote; i would like to post my DT direct from afl.com but i dont know how to....

nar thats cool.

from what i remember you had salopek in there? and griffen. salopek is good, but there were better options for your money. griffen is not a DTer.

players like p burgoyne, hasleby, foley and lewis could have been picked up instead of those two.

but for now, i reckon just hang on, or at most, trade l thomas/djekurra for goodwin or l power (underpriced guns) with the extra cash you have.

then hang on to your trades. try and have about 8 left for the last 10 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back