AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the better pick to go with?

Goddard,H.Shaw with no money left over
McPhee with about $7k left
Gilbee with about $37k

I would have gone with McPhee based on his form but will he keep his numbers up all year?

Was it gary or nathan ablett who was on crutches at the end of lasts week game? and are eitehr of them in doubt?

Gilbee with about $37k

I would have gone with McPhee based on his form but will he keep his numbers up all year?

Goddard. I can't trust shaw, mcphee will be getting 80-90s unlike goddard who will be getting 90s+
not gilbee

Here's what I've done this week. Thoughts please.

Traded Ryan Griffen out for Peter Burgoyne.

Made Dean Cox captain.

Played Tim Boyle on the park and made Kossi an Emergency.

:thumbsu: or :thumbsdown: ?

Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gilbee with about $37k

Go McPhee... will play loose all year and average 95+

Goddard and Shaw to average 90+ but be less consistent

nar thats cool.

from what i remember you had salopek in there? and griffen. salopek is good, but there were better options for your money. griffen is not a DTer.

players like p burgoyne, hasleby, foley and lewis could have been picked up instead of those two.

but for now, i reckon just hang on, or at most, trade l thomas/djekurra for goodwin or l power (underpriced guns) with the extra cash you have.

then hang on to your trades. try and have about 8 left for the last 10 rounds.

Ta banana i agree what you've pointed out, also the only reason i have got 420k in the kitty was being my first year last yr in DT i went all out both with spending and using my trades before the start of the second half of the season !! although i've used five already this yr i'm being more careful, and i believe i'm only 2-3 trades away from being pleased.
On one of your choices in hasleby, i had him last yr and his poor second half of the season in 06 turned me off him this season.Other than that your other suggestions a worth looking into.

What are u serious? he is my skip and my dt site is down! how sure are u he is in doubt

just reading the ins and outs thread on the wce bigfooty board.

he should be ok to play
, but these are the types of details you have to look at when choosing captains. if he misses, you lose 2 players instead of one.

dont forget what happened rds 1 and 2, when he pulled out last minute, without any news filtering across here.

having said all this, i would have him capn against richmond if he is a certain starter.

What are u serious? he is my skip and my dt site is down! how sure are u he is in doubt
Nah he should be right he was limping heavily on monday but he had a problem with his knee last week and its probably just sore
Him and Embers were in doubt last week and played im pretty sure he'll play..
I could be wrong though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back