AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no point in arguing with this kid, if he doesnt want to take experienced peoples advice, so be it.

exactly so stop assuming i am goign to cry when i have "16 players scoring 0" becaus eit is not going to happen, and you belive in santa too dont you :rolleyes:

Looks like a pretty good team, although it is concerning that you have to play N.Ablett, which i see to be your only real weakness at this stage. Your backline is top notch, whilst your centreline could potentially use some work, particularly in terms of such players as Lappin and obviously Hayes.

Thanks WaLkEr_ThE_StAr.

hayes with a cracked collarbone should miss 5-6 weeks but you may be able to carry him thru if lapping comes back and hadley keeps his form.

to me your weak point is the forwards with tcloke, davey and nablett there. al davey obviously if scoring well so would be of little concern but nablett and cloke are gonna be very inconsistent over the course of the year. would be looking to upgrade cloke and nablett at some point and upgrading newman to a gun later on.

jacobs hammys arent the best so you should keep an eye on how many games he will play this year. if he comes back and does it again i would try to offload immediately. very risky player - can score high but can also easily break down very early on in games.

depending on trades and how the season pans out you may free up enough cash to upgrade hudson to a better ruck and also upgrade foley and/or lappin.

Thanks Wrangeroos.

I should have mentioned I also have $279k in the bank.

I'm thinking of the following trade this week:
OUT: N. Ablett, L. Hayes
IN: W. Tredrea, L. Power

Which would leave me with $250k next week to hopefully go something like:
OUT: T. Cloke, Hudson
IN: N. Riewoldt/J. Brown, Cox/McIntosh

I'm happy with Newman and Jacobs (had both since the start), and will hopefully be able to manage them through injury by maybe upgrading Ellis on the bench. Brett Burton is probably my other biggest concern, although i think he is still very much finding his way back to full-fitness, and when he achieves that will be able to roam more on the wings and across half-back.

Thanks again for your help.:thumbsu:

Looking to bring in Luke Power, but unsure who to trade. Currently have the following midfield...

Hasleby
Fiora
Salopek
Rischa
Foley
Lappin
Rodan

Any thoughts? (Money is not an issue.)

I would probably say Fiora. Still don't rate him as a footballer, and feel he is playing at his absolute best at the moment (DT wise). Lappin is probably the other one you could look at, but wait for an injury update this week before deciding. Iguess you also might want to be mindful of having Power, Rischa & Lappin in your midfield at the same time, but having said that, I think Brissie is one of the teams were you can afford that luxury.

Thoughts/Advice would be great...

Backs: C Cornes - J Bowden - G Birchall - B Waters - J Adcock - J Koschitzke - N Bock (Ellis/Riggio)

Centres: C Judd - J Bartel - C Bruce - L Hodge - M Priddis - J Selwood (Hadley/Browne)

Rucks: D Cox - A Sandilands (Hudson/Griffin)

Forwards: B Fevola - B Hall - M Pavlich - R O'Keefe - C Mooney - L Franklin - Al Davey (Campbell/Krakoeur)

Trades Remaining: 18 Cash: $5,300

Thoughts/Advice would be great...

Backs: C Cornes - J Bowden - G Birchall - B Waters - J Adcock - J Koschitzke - N Bock (Ellis/Riggio)

Centres: C Judd - J Bartel - C Bruce - L Hodge - M Priddis - J Selwood (Hadley/Browne)

Rucks: D Cox - A Sandilands (Hudson/Griffin)

Forwards: B Fevola - B Hall - M Pavlich - R O'Keefe - C Mooney - L Franklin - Al Davey (Campbell/Krakoeur)

Trades Remaining: 18 Cash: $5,300

Look to upgrade those in bold. Look at the possibility of downgrading Hudson & Browne/Campbell this week to free up some cash. I think you can get by with having one of Bock or Koschitzke in your backline but not both.

here is my team guys. any help would be much appreciated
back Cornes, McPhee, Heath Shaw, j Bowden gilbee (ellis, riggio)

Midfield Judd, Salopek, S Burgoyne, Richitelli, Murphy, Lappin (Selwood, Browne)

Rucks Sandilands, Hudson (Griffin, Renouf)

Forwards Pavlich, Johnson, O'Keefe, Hall, Embley, Franklin, Alwyn Davey (Hughes, Hawkins)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MY TEAM

LOOKING AT TRADING BOCK FOR BROWN
AND GOODES FOR POWER THIS WEEK,

any thoughts please

J Bowden
X Clarke
L Gilbee
A Mcphee
G Polak
J Adcock
J Kosi

S Burgoyne
A Goodes
L Hodge
S Pendelbury
N Foley
J Selwood

L Darcy
A Sandilands

M Pavlich
C Cornes
Johnson
A Monfries
Bock
L Franklin
Davey

Midfield Judd, Salopek, S Burgoyne, Richitelli, Murphy, Lappin (Selwood, Browne)

Forwards Pavlich, Johnson, O'Keefe, Hall, Embley, Franklin, Alwyn Davey (Hughes, Hawkins)

thats a good team, what r u ranked?

Made an early mistake in the season for Patfull would do well and now he is on my bench.

I'm downgrading him this week and i can go for an 82,000 or a 69,000

With my other trade i can upgrade gibbs to luke power/ goodwin/burgoyne

Upgrade Foley to one of those 3 and start slwood over gibbs

turn Kosi into Tredrea( might wait a few weeks)

usaully confident with my trades but i am really stuck at the moment.:confused:

it sounds like you did well to fit them in your salary cap.
How many trades have you made so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back