AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly so stop assuming i am goign to cry when i have "16 players scoring 0" becaus eit is not going to happen, and you belive in santa too dont you :rolleyes:

mate your parents probably just broke you the news that there is no easter bunny, and this is why you can never believe in what anyone tells you ever again.

so if you dont want peoples advice just shut the hell up. keep living in your world of make believe where you can play the last 16 rounds of the season with 10 trades.

mate your parents probably just broke you the news that there is no easter bunny, and this is why you can never believe in what anyone tells you ever again.

so if you dont want peoples advice just shut the hell up. keep living in your world of make believe where you can play the last 16 rounds of the season with 10 trades.

i will you idiot. i dont want peoples advice but all those "experts" come and tell me i am going to cry when my players score zero, you can get ****ed, get a life dream team isnt every thing, i play it how i want and you dont tell me what to do or what i will do

i will you idiot. i dont want peoples advice but all those "experts" come and tell me i am going to cry when my players score zero, you can get ****ed, get a life dream team isnt every thing, i play it how i want and you dont tell me what to do or what i will do

You will have a liitle cry, im expecting a "geez i have been so unlucky with injuries" rant.

You will have a liitle cry, im expecting a "geez i have been so unlucky with injuries" rant.

yea good luck, spend more days wishing that

edit. why would i have a cry if my whole team got injured? that only means all the good team's stars are injured and it will make collingwood's finals hopes better :D

My current side:

Backs:

H.Shaw
C.Cornes
J.Bowden
D.Mundy
J.Adcock
J.Kosi (to goddard next round)
J.Brennan (move didnt pay off, trade when time is right)

Ellis, Riggio

Centres:

Judd
Mitchell
Cooney
Goodwin
Cassisi
Hadley/Selwood

Selwood/Hadley
Petterd

Sandilands
Hudson

Ryder
Griffen

Hall
Pavlich
J.Brown
B.Johnson
P.Chapman
A.Embley
A.Davey

Campbell
Edwards

Getting there but still alot of holes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to jump on Brett Burton in the next few weeks?
he's about 298 000 this week and FFgenie has him to go to around 283 by next week.
Trade bait for Buddy Franklin or is he too injury prone?

Opinions please.

Tarrant to Jonathan Brown & Monfries to Big Bazza. Looking at making both trades.
This will leave me with no cash though. :confused:
do it.... so what if it leaves you with no cash. you get 2 bonafide gun forwards

Do you think 13 trades will be enough for 16 rounds? i've only used 5 but am lookiong to make two this week:confused:

my_squad.JPG

I have used 3 trades and have 210K in the bank, what should I look to do. This is my first time doing dreamteam and made some stupid picks due to not knowing the scoring system very well. Thanks for any help guys:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back