AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on my team

Backs
Cornes, Gilbee, Carrazzo, J Bowden, Waters, Adcock, Raines Emer Kosi, Riggio

Centres
Kerr, Knights, Black, Pendlebury, Rischitelli, P Burgoyne Emer Gibbs, Petterd (got him from start)

Rucks
Sandilands, Lade Emer Renouf, Knobel

Forwards
Pav, Chapman, Franklin, Bock, Thomas, Betts, Davey Emer A Edwards, Jericho

Worth getting rid of Burton, not sure if Brown is the best option. He is good but has been very inconsistant this year.

He is worthing jumping on now.

When he gets going, it doesn't matter what club he plays, he'll consistently score at least 100 every week.

Just asked as I don't know if it's worth jumping off Burton yet but has been too consistently crap for my liking.

Here's my team by the way (16 trades - $134,800 in bank), suggestions welcome:

DT.jpg

I hope you have a damn good flame shield, terrible trades :thumbsdown:
Well I was referring to the 2nd one, I think the 1st one is fine because Carr is in terrible form this year and power is just hitting his straps. I have a strong gut feeling the flash can get some consistency, despite all the voices in my head telling me NO! LOL

Bock for Gilbee leaving me wid 26 grand and kozi on the field
OR
N.ablett for hughes (bench) and kozi for gilbee and 40 grand

He is worthing jumping on now.

When he gets going, it doesn't matter what club he plays, he'll consistently score at least 100 every week.

Just asked as I don't know if it's worth jumping off Burton yet but has been too consistently crap for my liking.

Here's my team by the way (16 trades - $134,800 in bank), suggestions welcome:

DT.jpg

Nice backline
I'd spend your remaining trades upgrading your fwds (burton,kosi first)

Bock for Gilbee leaving me wid 26 grand and kozi on the field
OR
N.ablett for hughes (bench) and kozi for gilbee and 40 grand
i know it uses the extra trade but i'd go the 2nd option plus you'll have gained a little cash and will have another cash cow in a few weeks.
have a little more faith in bock posting regular scores than kosi.

was going to go ahead with the trades, before shaun was cleared

s.burgoyne for p.burgoyne
fev for j.brown

should i still go ahead with it, considering there will be a huge average margin bewtween brown & fev come seasons end, could prob snatch back shaun later in the season because pete is averaging high...your thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Newman, and he goes pretty well. Only problem is, you just never know what his position could be next week with Wallet at the helm.

Having said that, a lot of people are jumpin off Brennan pretty quick. I'd be interested to know why they picked him up if they were only going to drop him 2 weeks later. I'd give him another month to find some form.

Therefore, I'd suggest you swap Kennelly for Gilbee. Kennelly could be out for a fair while (up to 8 weeks), and Gilbee looks the goods especially with the high-possession game the dogs play.

Thanks Mate! :thumbsu:
Finally someone replied to one of my posts.
I was thinkin my computer or bigfooty membership was broken or something.
:)

That's great, but how do you transfer the downloaded item to this forum?
Secondly, when you print screen, there are other items on page that I want to delete.

Thanks

Cut out the part you want in 'Paint', copy it to a new page then save.

When you upload it to an imaging site, copy the URL and post it here between
tags.

That's great, but how do you transfer the downloaded item to this forum?
Secondly, when you print screen, there are other items on page that I want to delete.

Thanks

Copy the link that you get from what ever site you have uploaded it too. Then when you make a new post here there is a little button up top where you enter your text, its yellow with some moutains and a sun click on that and paste the URL into it.

As for getting rid of the unwanted part in the image, after you have pasted your image into paint, use the select tool its the button that has a dotted box in it, use it to select the area that you want. Cut, start a new paint document and paste, save that and your all set.

Cut out the part you want in 'Paint', copy it to a new page then save.

When you upload it to an imaging site, copy the URL and post it here between
tags.

Copy the link that you get from what ever site you have uploaded it too. Then when you make a new post here there is a little button up top where you enter your text, its yellow with some moutains and a sun click on that and paste the URL into it.

As for getting rid of the unwanted part in the image, after you have pasted your image into paint, use the select tool its the button that has a dotted box in it, use it to select the area that you want. Cut, start a new paint document and paste, save that and your all set.

thank%20you%202.jpg

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

From the look of it alot of people are going to pick up Brown this week, i know i am. Alot of people seem to be looking at trading for Power as well. My question is why does everyone seem to be favoring Power so much ahead of Goodwin. Fair enough Power has found some form last week which has probably put him back in the front of peoples but they are both proven good players for DT. Goodwin seems to be carrying a few niggling injuries, is this is whats putting people off?

could anyone pls confirm adcock and bock b/e ??

i heard they both have around 92 b/e point which doesnt really make sense to me...

thx

Backs: C Cornes, H Shaw, D Fletcher, J Sinclair, N Bassett, J Adcock, J Koschitzke (X Ellis, M Riggio)

Mids: D Kerr, C Judd, S Black, P Burgoyne, S Burgoyne, B Gibbs/R Hadley/N Lappin

Rucks: A Sandilands, B Hudson (S Taylor, J Griffin)

Forwards: B Johnson, M Pavlich, B Fevola, B Hall, D Thomas, L Franklin, Al Davey (S Cox, M Campbell)

Used 7 trades already.. more than I wanted but I still have enough I think. Not much money in the bank but am planning to downgrade S Taylor or J Griffin and then upgrade Fevola to J Brown next week. Any other suggestions??

None then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back