AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Warnock expected to debut this week to assist Sandilands. Can anybody tell me what he's like?
I saw a WAFL game of his a few weeks ago where i thought he looked a long way off AFL level, but he must of been having a bad day considering he's been named to play this week, and Connolly rates him highly.

I can't see him getting much gametime though, i would expect to get about 20-40 dt points a game at a guess.

Who should I trade Kennelly for (got 21 000 in the bank)? J. Bowden, G. Birchall, L. Whitnall, A. Raines? Or would it be worth downgrading Fev to Hall so that I can get Gilbee (probably a waste)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know the break even scores for joel bowden and heath shaw? with a view to buying them both over the next two weeks - who would be the better one to buy this week?

hmm tough opponent in dt this week, foley topped up in value, good quality mids for the price. i dont really wna trade out corey jones as i picked him as a gun

i was leanin towards second one, y do u say first one

What has Foley done wrong for you to be so keen to trade him?

Malceski is good but very inconsistent, not worth spending the extra $50K on trading a decent DTer (unless the guy you want is an absolute gun).

Jones has been crap and I don't see him as a good DTer if he keeps playing in the forwardline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back