AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First year playing, yeah I know its a bad team, I am learning the hard way ;D

my_squad.JPG

Have 17 trades left and 210K in the bank, what trades should I look to do this week and in the near future. Thanks.

my_squad.JPG

Have 17 trades left and 210K in the bank, what trades should I look to do this week and in the near future. Thanks.
Not bad for first year, my 1st year starting team was way worse.
I would trade everitt - you have two good players on the bench, and besides everitt will not perform well this year. Buy a 69k kid, which will free up some cash for you to upgrade some other players.
Having said that, a few of your players will be peaking soon (Davey,Hudson,Gibbs,Pentles) so if you want to upgrade them you will want to do so soon.
I'd be tempted to trade Adcock for J.Bowden this week.
Its your call.

From reading a few website artices here and there, and from Lappin not playing since round 1, i highly doubt he will play.]
Even if he does, this will be his second game, I'd bring him in after you see another game out of him, because he could return, get a little niggle again and couple be out for a couple.
If only I was looking at getting him.
I've actually had him since Round 1 and have held onto him.
The thing is that I was all read to trade him for Power (have $220,000 in bank). But now that he's looking like maybe playing and Power is subject to injury rumours I'll probably hold on.
Decisions, decisions.

my_squad.JPG

Pretty damn good for first year.

I would look to get goodes and goodwin on the slide for griffen or deledio or both.

franklin for birdman or riewoldt.

solomon and kosi worry me. get jws for ellis. solomon to micheal johnson maybe.

Dreamteam and supercoach sites struggling - good luck to anyone still looking to trade.

should be back up when the school children finish.

yeah i dont think so. 250k is the price you pay for someone who averages 60-65. i think lance is capable of 80s.

corey jones is going to average 60-65.

any other options in your mind?

well i wanted to trade kosi (in my backline) off this week. opted for nablett instead.

first thoughts were whitnall but its just too much of a gamble. cojones will get 80 from here - i think theyll average the same from here.

then i looked at gilbee who is a cheap superstar in the backline currently. people are trading forwards and centres or already have him so hes not being mentioned.

then micheal johnson who is consistent - i will probably get him, but will see one more game. rumoured midfield role as a tall midfielder for him - interests me. so im holding off til next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone picking up gilbee this week?

dont have the cash unfortunately.

want goodwin, goodes, riewoldt and burton in the coming weeks.

just miss out on gilbee.

people already have him or are working on centre and forward lines - this is why he is not getting a mention on here.

Good pick up atm though if you have the cash.

well i wanted to trade kosi (in my backline) off this week. opted for nablett instead.

first thoughts were whitnall but its just too much of a gamble. cojones will get 80 from here - i think theyll average the same from here.

then i looked at gilbee who is a cheap superstar in the backline currently. people are trading forwards and centres or already have him so hes not being mentioned.

then micheal johnson who is consistent - i will probably get him, but will see one more game. rumoured midfield role as a tall midfielder for him - interests me. so im holding off til next week.

hmm. dont think johnson will score more than lance. see how we go i guess.

dont have the dosh for gilbs.

Cant decide who to make Captain this week. I think its out of these players:

Kerr
Judd
Chapman
Shaw
BJ

Leaning towards either Kerr or Chappers. Who would you choose?

hey everyone...
this is my first yr of dream team - wanted to get some feedback....

BACKS
C. Cornes, L. Gilbee, J. McMahon, J. Bowden, B. Waters, J. Adcock, X. Ellis
Int - Riggio & Hansen

CENTRES
D. Kerr, D. Swan, C, Judd, K. Cornes, A. Fiora, N. Lappin
Int - Gibbs & Selwood

RUCKS
Sandilands & Hudson
Int - Griffin & Jamar

FORAWRDS
Pavo, Johnson, O'Keefe, Fev, Franklin, D. Thomas, Alwyn Davey
Int - Campbell & Dowler

any thoughts??

Hahaha thats great the two players I was thinking about trading this round were Corey Jones (not sure if he will be ok as a more prominant forward) and Clement (just doesnt score well in DT scoring system???). So now I am even more confused =D

Ahh I love this comp:thumbsu:

My trades this week:

OUT: N. Ablett, Jacobs
IN: Tredrea, Gilbee

I think Jacobs is too big a risk going forward and even at peak fitness would score about 10 less on average than Gilbee. I think N. Ablett is struggling with that back-related hammy and looked very slow last week, so I gave him the chop for a DT (and AFL) gun in Tredrea.

Have moved Hayes to the bench, were I can see what the final diagnosis is, and watch Power, Goodwin etc play another game. Have Lappin and Hadley in the 22 and worst case Jake King as an emergency in the centres.

Will hold onto T. Cloke for 1 more week, and see if he can repeat last week's effort. Hope Burton and Hall regain some form. Also will watch Hudosn rise for the next couple of weeks before swapping to a premium such as Cox.

hey everyone...
this is my first yr of dream team - wanted to get some feedback....

BACKS
C. Cornes, L. Gilbee, J. McMahon, J. Bowden, B. Waters, J. Adcock, X. Ellis
Int - Riggio & Hansen

CENTRES
D. Kerr, D. Swan, C, Judd, K. Cornes, A. Fiora, N. Lappin
Int - Gibbs & Selwood

RUCKS
Sandilands & Hudson
Int - Griffin & Jamar

FORAWRDS
Pavo, Johnson, O'Keefe, Fev, Franklin, D. Thomas, Alwyn Davey
Int - Campbell & Dowler

any thoughts??

ellis to jws if u want a quick fix in the backline. otherwise whitnall/coreyjones.

fiona to winderlich or wait for goodes to slip.

thomas franklin and davey - tredrea, burton and riewoldt.

nice first year team

on a side note, chad cornes captain anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back