AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted Power you should have got him last week, still a chance to get Goodwin at close to his lowest price though.

He is still well below his market price this week though. just not as cheap as he could have been. Personally i am bringing him in this week because I wanted to wait one more week to see if he was right with his knock to the knee etc.

Just got to decide whether to trade out Marc Murphy (getting tagged to hell) or Aaron Fiora (he is Aaron Fiora). Anyone want to chime in on this one?

In my Forward line I have these three players:

Bock, Embley and Matt Campbell as emerg.

Under normal circumstances, this week I was planning to upgrade Bock to a gun (probably Johno or Browny)

But Embley is still not fit.

So do I:

A. Upgrade Bock as planned, Let Campbell come in as emerg, and prey that Emberley gets back real soon.

or B. Trade Emberley for a gun instead (leave Campbell as emerg) and prey that Bock finds form real soon.

:confused:

The first one. Embley will be back.

My backs are:

C Cornes, Birchall, A Walker, B Thornton, A Raines, J Bowden, J Adcock.

I have 155,100 in the bank, and I'm thinking out Raines, which leaves me 398k in the bank...

Hard to decide who to get... Is Lockyer overpriced? Will teams work Heath Shaw out, will McPhee stay consistent?

Thanks for any help :thumbsu:

My backs are:

C Cornes, Birchall, A Walker, B Thornton, A Raines, J Bowden, J Adcock.

I have 155,100 in the bank, and I'm thinking out Raines, which leaves me 398k in the bank...

Hard to decide who to get... Is Lockyer overpriced? Will teams work Heath Shaw out, will McPhee stay consistent?

Thanks for any help :thumbsu:

Lockyer is way overpriced man, waste of money getting him now
Mcphee is probably overpriced also
i think you should go for Goddard (u didnt mention him)
he is quite consistent, and is a cheaper buy than the others

A mate of mine (in my league) is a mad WCE supporter and he reckons that Dean Cox will be out until the mid-season break as he can't get his back right,, and considering WCE are in a position to rest him ahead of a lead-up to the finals, can anyone else give any weight to this suggestion...

Hmm, that doesn't sound right. I can only hope its not true.

He is still well below his market price this week though. just not as cheap as he could have been. Personally i am bringing him in this week because I wanted to wait one more week to see if he was right with his knock to the knee etc.

Just got to decide whether to trade out Marc Murphy (getting tagged to hell) or Aaron Fiora (he is Aaron Fiora). Anyone want to chime in on this one?

Murphy has had a few ordinary weeks of late, but i think he will crack a good score against the pies. Then again, that didn't stop me trading him for Lappin.
Now would also be a good time to get off the Fiora train before it puts its brakes on.

If you have Cross make him captain.

Try delete/edit this post now BP.;)

Look at his record against Melbourne.:thumbsu:

CROSS FOR CAPTAIN.
BlueZippy is an ass.

SEN reported that Cross must pass a fitness test in order to play. He's ****ing aductor is troubling him still.

Might have to trade him.

Luke Power is averaging around 126 in his last 3 games against the Crows.
that's a good record.
But i still think Bartel will again deliver the goods this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright got a plan...i think. Bored and thought i'd write it here.

This week
Out: N.Ablett - Dean Cox (by far the most expensive ruck man and is carrying niggling injuries - Fraser isn't 50K worse then Cox and gives me cash to use elsewhere.)
In: Tredrea - Fraser (I'll risk tredrea he's worth more then his current value)

Next Week
Out: Al.Davey - Griffin
In: Riewoldt - Warnock (freo)

Davey will be close to peaking and Riewoldt will be cheap, makes sense. plus then my forward line will be set for the season. And i won't need to change the rucks for the rest of the season either.

Rucks
-----
Sandilands
Fraser
(Hudson and Warnock)

Forward line
------------
B Johnson
Pavlich
Hall
Franklin
Tredrea
Riewoldt
Embley
(Hawkins and Campbell EMG)

could some people make a list of the top five players to be captain this week. i have no idea who to choose

Alright got a plan...i think. Bored and thought i'd write it here.

This week
Out: N.Ablett - Dean Cox (by far the most expensive ruck man and is carrying niggling injuries - Fraser isn't 50K worse then Cox and gives me cash to use elsewhere.)
In: Tredrea - Fraser (I'll risk tredrea he's worth more then his current value)

Next Week
Out: Al.Davey - Griffin
In: Riewoldt - Warnock (freo)

Davey will be close to peaking and Riewoldt will be cheap, makes sense. plus then my forward line will be set for the season. And i won't need to change the rucks for the rest of the season either.

Rucks
-----
Sandilands
Fraser
(Hudson and Warnock)

Forward line
------------
B Johnson
Pavlich
Hall
Franklin
Tredrea
Riewoldt
Embley
(Hawkins and Campbell EMG)

That's a well thought out trading plan.
Although I think Davey has another week in him (will likely trade him in 2 weeks time for Riewoldt)

Ok guys i got a question.

I have 15 trades left, and can currently trade Browne for Petterd, then Lovett to J.Brown or something along those lines. I think i read Brown needs to get 110 or he will drop a lot.

What's your opinion on what i should do? Hold off 1 week, as my team is already going very good or get on J.Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back