AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you can't look at dreamteam score averages over a career look at recent games.

His last two games against West Coast he has scored 129 and 144
Of coarse you can look at career averages that's what they're there for.
I didn't know about his 144 or 129 in the last two games though!
Good reason to stick with him although they would be aware he ran rampant last time and will most likely pay heavy attention to him

Ok guys i got a question.

I have 15 trades left, and can currently trade Browne for Petterd, then Lovett to J.Brown or something along those lines. I think i read Brown needs to get 110 or he will drop a lot.

What's your opinion on what i should do? Hold off 1 week, as my team is already going very good or get on J.Brown?

Seeing Petterd is out Bachar Houli, could be a risk. I think i might just hold off a week. But can anyone confirm Brown needs 110 or will drop. Damn formula i used to know it.

Mate what thoughts do you want? He is a very good player. ****ing hell.

does being a knob excite you? being a good player doesnt equal a fantasy stud...i wanted to know wether he was worth a pick up at his price but you obviously are no help to anyone

does being a knob excite you? being a good player doesnt equal a fantasy stud...i wanted to know wether he was worth a pick up at his price but you obviously are no help to anyone

Have a think for yourself ********, "thought on g.ablett?" adds **** all to the thread and is just a waste of space. Look at his scores and decide for yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a think for yourself ********, "thought on g.ablett?" adds **** all to the thread and is just a waste of space. Look at his scores and decide for yourself.

adds to the tread..haha.. good one pro! ever asked for an oppinion to help yourself? i have seen his scores but his consistancy is the question as it has always been, so cats fans is he ready to step it up to a consistant level

Trading Bock for either Hall/Riewoldt

Obviously Hall is a bit cheaper but Im a bit torn as to what do, what do u guys reckon?

Plus do any Freo fans know whats going on with the Has..will he play? Is/has he been ill? Is his back stuffed again?

adds to the tread..haha.. good one pro! ever asked for an oppinion to help yourself? i have seen his scores but his consistancy is the question as it has always been, so cats fans is he ready to step it up to a consistant level

Sure ask opinions but "thoughts on g.ablett?" is a stupid question. Then to back it up with a "anyone?" just means you are a ********. If you explained it like you just did people may want to help. All in all **** off.

Seeing Petterd is out Bachar Houli, could be a risk. I think i might just hold off a week. But can anyone confirm Brown needs 110 or will drop. Damn formula i used to know it.

Huge wraps on Basher.
He has racked up over 30 disposals in his past three matches for Bendigo and he kicked over 100 goals last year for Western Jets.
He will be a very, very good player for the club.
Good luck tonight mate. :thumbsu:

Sure ask opinions but "thoughts on g.ablett?" is a stupid question. Then to back it up with a "anyone?" just means you are a ********. If you explained it like you just did people may want to help. All in all **** off.

Does it make you feel like a big man to abuse someone over the internet? i meen if i was so courageous i would retaliate, but im done with your shit

Huge wraps on Basher.
He has racked up over 30 disposals in his past three matches for Bendigo and he kicked over 100 goals last year for Western Jets.
He will be a very, very good player for the club.
Good luck tonight mate. :thumbsu:

damn right, i got him instead of petterd.

go houli you gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back