AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. I was trying to find out where i can get averages for players against a particular opponent. Looked on footywire. Got a link?

I'm gonna bite the bullet and go with Chad. What could they seriously do to stop him? If they had a way to stop him, wouldnt they have stopped some of the boys from Geelong? Lol :cool:

Its on the fanfooty website
All you need to do is click on players then search then pick the team that your players from then his name and teh info there

To save u time heres chads http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Chad&surname=Cornes

Which trade to make? Murphy/Foley for Power(keep in mind that I already have Lappin and Black) or A.Walker for Whitnall?

Also have Brennan. Was hoping to trade him for Lucas, Reiwolt or Chapman next week. Is it to big a risk to hold for another week?

Next week or the week afta is the time when Riewoldt is meant to drop to his lowest price.

Brennan's breakeven score is 98!
Could he really score that against Adelaide when he will most probably be asked to shutdown one of Perrie or Welsh. I reckon Perrie now that i think about it. Expect a drop by approx -10.1k according to FFGenie.

I got rid of him this week and glad i did LOL

Murphys break even is 96.
He has more of a chance of gettin that against Collingwood than Brennan against Adelaide. Otherwise his drop could be approx -6.7k

Foley against Port has a break even of 64.
He should get this and is scoring more than Murphy.

Why are u thinking of trading Walker for Whitnall? :confused:
altho now lookin at FFGenie.
Walker = B/E of 91. Could go down -5.1k
Whitnall = B/E of 33. Should go up +9.2k

Re: AFL Dream Team: 2007

somebody said that sam mitchell would be a good captain choice this week. i have him and am considering doing it but can someone tell me some reasons he will play well or something?

somebody said that sam mitchell would be a good captain choice this week. i have him and am considering doing it but can someone tell me some reasons he will play well or something?
He averages 80 against freo and supposedly their mids have been shocking and they have added some youth into their team so he should score 100+ against freo. Just my opinion though.

Who should i start Toovey or Boyle??
Thinking of Toovey as he should do pretty well at the G against Carlton, whereas Boyle may struggle at Subi.

He averages 80 against freo and supposedly their mids have been shocking and they have added some youth into their team so he should score 100+ against freo. Just my opinion though.
yeah sounds like a good captain option and not many even have him cheers mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, im really in two minds about trading bock for goddard. im not sure if bock can average enough to warrent keeping him and if i leave it another week, bock will most likely drop and goddard rise. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

can someone tell me what they thing houli is liekly to avg, will he play week in, week out, what type of player is he?? i need some info
It's an inexact science, you can't say with certainty or give a guide. Some young players come in and can play for the whole season while others need to go back to the reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back