Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B.Gibbs -> R.Pettard
N.Bock -> N.Riewoldt

OR

M.Campbell -> $69k player
N.Bock -> N.Riewoldt

how about gibbs to young? but apart from that i would go the first option, gibbs would drop in valuble cash if he doesnt have a good game, and collingwood is going to eat him

Just quick one guys. Who should i start on the field. Hawkins or M.Campbell? Keep in mind West Coast have only had an average of 66pts scored agains't them all season and the game will be played down at Geelong, so one can assume it will be a low scoring game. Specially considering the amount of tall forwards Geelong can play..Hawkins would be down the pecking order.

Just quick one guys. Who should i start on the field. Hawkins or M.Campbell? Keep in mind West Coast have only had an average of 66pts scored agains't them all season and the game will be played down at Geelong, so one can assume it will be a low scoring game. Specially considering the amount of tall forwards Geelong can play..Hawkins would be down the pecking order.

i think you answered his own question

So earlier this week i had decided my trades would be to bring H.Shaw and Petterd in for Gibbs and Bock. But since then there has been some injuries including Petterd ofcourse and to my forward line. Currently i only have 6 forwards expected to play (but my opponent for this week is also a man or two down), anyway i was just wondering if it's still a worthwhile trade. There's no obvious solution for my forward line btw.

So earlier this week i had decided my trades would be to bring H.Shaw and Petterd in for Gibbs and Bock. But since then there has been some injuries including Petterd ofcourse and to my forward line. Currently i only have 6 forwards expected to play (but my opponent for this week is also a man or two down), anyway i was just wondering if it's still a worthwhile trade. There's no obvious solution for my forward line btw.

Trade one of your non-playing forwards to Hughes

hehe I got Hughes last week.. Hes my only playing bench. Embley and Chapman are injured and my other bench player is Jetta. So that leaves 1 spot still on the field.

Judd VS. Chad Cornes VS. Brad Johnson for captain this week?

I'm thinking Chad Cornes.

a) People have said Ling will run with Judd. Then others say Ling wont keep up with Judd. Ling kept Deledio VERY quiet last week so its possible he could reduce Judds contribution.

b) Brad Johnson VS. Melbourne
Does Melbourne have anyone who could reduce his dream team score more than Richmond have someone for Cornes?

c) Chad Cornes VS. Richmond (Enough Said)
No key position players able to reduce his influence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a) People have said Ling will run with Judd. Then others say Ling wont keep up with Judd. Ling kept Deledio VERY quiet last week so its possible he could reduce Judds contribution.

Does Melbourne have anyone who could reduce his dream team score more than Richmond have someone for Cornes?

Judd's average against geelong is very bad (around 70) and ling is one of the best taggers going around.

Since 04 Brad has averaged 84 against melb and N Caroll doesnt have a big enough engine to run with Brad and hes a good chance to kick a bag

Chad has averaged 91 against Richmond and probaly willl be left to run around the backline getting cheap possies (If rich actually get it in there)

IMO toss a coind between Brad and Chad

Yeah, they're my main three choices this round aswell, although not Judd so much.

I'm thinking Johnson, but Cornes would be alright too.

Which trade to make? Murphy/Foley for Power(keep in mind that I already have Lappin and Black) or A.Walker for Whitnall?

Also have Brennan. Was hoping to trade him for Lucas, Reiwolt or Chapman next week. Is it to big a risk to hold for another week?

Judd's average against geelong is very bad (around 70) and ling is one of the best taggers going around.

Since 04 Brad has averaged 84 against melb and N Caroll doesnt have a big enough engine to run with Brad and hes a good chance to kick a bag

Chad has averaged 91 against Richmond and probaly willl be left to run around the backline getting cheap possies (If rich actually get it in there)

IMO toss a coind between Brad and Chad

Thanks mate. I was trying to find out where i can get averages for players against a particular opponent. Looked on footywire. Got a link?

I'm gonna bite the bullet and go with Chad. What could they seriously do to stop him? If they had a way to stop him, wouldnt they have stopped some of the boys from Geelong? Lol :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back