AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Straight forward question and lookin for sum advice:
CTRS: Judd, Kerr, S-Black, N-Lappin, Priddis, M-Murphy
J-Selwood, Hadley

Kerr out for 2 weeks (Hadley to cover him)

Salary Cap = $66,100
Trades Remaining = 10

Need to use 2 trades to downgrade Selwood and then Make Murphy Bartel :D

Would people go...
Selwood-> Houli (Leaving $87K approx salary cap)
Selwood-> Petterd (Leaving $30K approx salary cap)

My FWDs are all settled except for Lovett who i wouldnt mind upgrading later on.

So the question all comes down to whether i go Houli or Petterd.
Going Houli:
PROS = More salary cap money which can be used to upgrade Lovett to J Brown/Chapman when i want to.
CONS = May not play as many games as Petterd, may be dropped. Don't know how good he really could be in his first year.

Going Petterd:
PROS = Highly likely to keep his spot in Melbourne's 22 as they will want to blood youngsters this year after a dismal start (looking for new avenues to success)
CONS = Less salary cap money left. Meaning i would have to downgrade Alwyn Davey in order to get the cash needed to change Lovett to Chapman, Brown etc.

BTW Backs and Rucks are settled, while FWDS look like:
Brad Johnson, Lucas, Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Gablett, Lovett
Aaron Edwards (Gonna keep him all year for good insurance), Alwyn Davey (Gonna have to downgrade him at some time for cash)

Thoughts?
Much appreciated :cool:
AdamG03

Houli.

Also my reserve backs are Ryder and Hudson to Cox & Sandilands. So i also have Hudson to downgrade some time for cash.

With Petterd/Houli, im not looking for a cash cow so much. Moreso looking for a consistent young gun who will play more games than any otha and score well. So that in the future i could bring him into the team or have very good insurance if anyone is injured or suspended.

AdamG03

Who should I get out of K.Cornes, Goodwin, Cross and Bruce this week taking price as a factor?

I am in the same situation and i am going to take Cross (just like him much more than any of the other three), my advice is take the person you most like because no matter which way you go, they all will average roughly the same thought the rest of the year. Goodwin's next opponents are interesting and should be taken into consideration. He is the best option with regards to price though

yer captains this week are almost impossible!! ive got many options: pavlich, k.cornes, c. cornes, lucas or the usual judd. Im thinking lucas or k. cornes.
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also my reserve backs are Ryder and Hudson to Cox & Sandilands. So i also have Hudson to downgrade some time for cash.

With Petterd/Houli, im not looking for a cash cow so much. Moreso looking for a consistent young gun who will play more games than any otha and score well. So that in the future i could bring him into the team or have very good insurance if anyone is injured or suspended.

AdamG03

So if you werent looking for a cash cow. But rather a player who would be good insurance and more likely to get a consistent game.
Petterd or Houli + 57k?

ok here is my problem. I'm trading joel selwood for houli this week and that gives me 286 400. Over this week and next i want to do
In Chapman, Cox

Out Al Davey, Hudson

To do this requires 290 700.

What should i do. eg. In Cox out Hudon this week and out Davey in chapman next week.
or Al davey out in chapman this week and out husdson in cox next week.
Got to get the change in money right
B/E for the players involved would help
need help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back