AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you werent looking for a cash cow. But rather a player who would be good insurance and more likely to get a consistent game.
Petterd or Houli + 57k?

my guess, they will both play similar amount of games, petterd will probably average a little higher, and thus will finish up worth more, should you ever need to sell him. But are those few extra points worth the extra 50k, or can you use that 50k somewhere better in your team?

if its just for a bench player, go houli and use the 50k elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli is a fast young player who has a good goal sense and spots not really threatened by any other player in Essendon

I would expect him to play another 8-10 games this year
Hmm okay how about this:

I have Selwood and Petterd, one plays, the other is an emergency.

If I sell Selwood I could then put Petterd on the ground, and Houli on my bench.

Yes/No? It really all depends on how many games Houli will play, and another 8-10 sounds good to me.

I have made the identical two trades to you. Just out of interest, what is your rank, trades and cash situation.

I am 265th, 9 trades and 208k in the bank.

Now im 626 after being 76th 2 rounds ago but ive had a couple shockers.

Ive got 11 trades left and 98k in the bank to trade Hudson out next week
for Lade or any gun ruckmen around 300k

The b/e are
Chapman 89
davey is 64
Cox 127
Hudson 51

As the break evens suggest trade davey for Chapman (or someone around that range) and Hudson to Cox next week
yeah i think i will. But that leaves me with hoping hawkins plays and if he dosent i get a big fat 0. is it worth it for the benefit of the rest of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back