AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. My thoughts exactly.
That extra 57k can be used to upgrade lovett to chapman or even priddis to kcornes/cross in the future. Strengthening my team.

Plus Petterd or Houli were going to be my 2nd CTR emergency behind Hadley who i would like to play since Kerr went down.

Just made the trade:
OUT: Joel Selwood, Marc Murphy
IN: Bachar Houli, Jimmy Bartel :) + Gain of $21,600 salary cap :cool:
Making my salary cap $87,700 to upgrade others very soon :p

In the words of Borat "Very Nice!"

Ive been debating all week about selwood for Houli, or wait for Armitage, or Selwood for Goodwin. Deciding money making is the way to go for now, and will pick up Houli. If only the DT website wasnt so slow, this painful decision could be over and done with, taking for ever to make the trade.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my forward line is now set.
Barring any long term injuries or suspensions, these are the seven players that will see me through to victory.

Brad Johnson
Nick Riewoldt
Matthew Pavlich
Barry Hall
Scott Lucas
Chad Cornes
Lance Franklin.

Pretty Spiffy huh? :cool:

Mine is

Pav
Fev
Hall
J.Brown
ROK
C.Cornes
Riewoldt
-------
Kosi
Edwards

Hey guys, any comments on my team would be greatly appreciated.
With $355,000 spare....in the words of kurt cobain, im going to ''Load up on guns'' in the coming weeks...all in the forwardline. im thinking chapman, johnson and lucas for white, nablett and davey.
hudson/darcy trade will probably only happen closer to the end, or when simmonds shows some form.
im spewing about cleve hughes xavier ellis and matt riggio tho. hurry up and get some games!!!

i'm seriously considering making Lucas my captain this week. Stupid. If not then ill put Judd as captain like usual

Some impressive forward lines. But I think mine takes the cake.

Gablett
C.Cornes
Pav
J.Brown
Buddy
Hunter
Al.Davey

;)

Thats sarcasm I hope?

I'm pretty proud of my forward line while we're at it.

Brad Johnson, Jono Brown, Pavlich, Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Hall, Fevola

And yes, I'm happy to back that up with the rest of my team.

4l7z3pc.jpg

Thoughts on the team, Ranked 110th with 10 trades left.

Hey guys, any comments on my team would be greatly appreciated.
With $355,000 spare....in the words of kurt cobain, im going to ''Load up on guns'' in the coming weeks...all in the forwardline. im thinking chapman, johnson and lucas for white, nablett and davey.
hudson/darcy trade will probably only happen closer to the end, or when simmonds shows some form.
im spewing about cleve hughes xavier ellis and matt riggio tho. hurry up and get some games!!!
You seriously need a gun forward. upgrade White, Davey, and Nablett in the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm seriously considering making Lucas my captain this week. Stupid. If not then ill put Judd as captain like usual

Ive put Lucas as captain this week and its not stupid its a smart decision. Hes averaged around 106 in his past three games against richmond and looks set to dominate with J bowden most likely going to lloyd

who else u got to choose from Demondude?
junior should be fine

im going griffin this week, as someone mentioned before, he will float up forward and test the height of the carlton defence. altho we lack a gun, the adelaide forwardline can be a very tall one. bock, perrie, welsh, griffin, even scott stevens

Ive put Lucas as captain this week and its not stupid its a smart decision. Hes averaged around 106 in his past three games against richmond and looks set to dominate with J bowden most likely going to lloyd
i know but he could also get 60. i would be more assured if you weren't an essendon supporter. Anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back