AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's played 2 games, why would anyone put a close checking defender on him?

So because he's a first-year player, let him run free unmanned? My point is, he's getting noticed now. Might even get Rising Star nom soon. He'll get more attention. If his goals dry up, can he win enough of the pill in general play to offset this and keep his scores up?

So because he's a first-year player, let him run free unmanned? My point is, he's getting noticed now. Might even get Rising Star nom soon. He'll get more attention. If his goals dry up, can he win enough of the pill in general play to offset this and keep his scores up?

I think he likes playing in the centre getting plenty of possesions. If his TOG improves he can average 60-70+ without getting goals.

I think he likes playing in the centre getting plenty of possesions. If his TOG improves he can average 60-70+ without getting goals.

Okay mate, no worries. But Essendon players are cursed for me - Sheedy is partly to blame - so if I have a 50-50 situation between a Dons player and someone else, I will go for the someone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do dumb people do this? Bragging about your forward line is just plain stupid. If you can't back it up with the rest of your team, then it doesn't matter anyway that your forward line is good. Next time post the rest of your team anyway champ. Posting just your forward line proves nothing.

No Sweat.

Fletcher, McPhee, Carazzo, Adcock Birchall, Waters, Walker......J.Smith, Riggio

Black, Hodge, P. Burgoyne, Foley, Corey, Lappin............Houli, Thomas

Cox, Sandilands..........Griffin, Neaves

Riewoldt, Pav, B.Johnson, Lucas, C. Cornes, Hall, Franklin....Campbell, Jetta

Just got excited about getting my forwards to a state where hopefully I won't have to touch them. Only a workman like midfield I know.
Walker's probably the next to go for Heath Shaw.

Why do dumb people do this? Bragging about your forward line is just plain stupid. If you can't back it up with the rest of your team, then it doesn't matter anyway that your forward line is good. Next time post the rest of your team anyway champ. Posting just your forward line proves nothing.

Once Chapman comes back I will pick him up for Davey to make...

Brad Johnson
Matthew Pavlich
Nick Riewoldt
Gary Ablett Jnr
Ryan O'Keefe
Chad Cornes
Paul Chapman

and should be on par with your forward lines.

H. Shaw, A.McPhee, J.Bowden, J. Sinclair, A.McLeod, J.Adcock, J.Koschitzke - J.Smith, W.Hamill

C.Judd, L.Hodge, L.Power, S.Burgoyne, N.Lappin, J.Selwood - R.Hadley, R.Pettard

D.Cox, B.Hudson - J.Griffen, A.Graham

B.Johnson, M.Pavlich, N.Riewoldt, G.Ablett, R.O'Keefe, C.Cornes, A.Davey -> P.Chapman - M.Campbell, L.Jetta

13 trades left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back