AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please rank these 10 players in terms of how many points they will score this year (ignore price):

Carrazzo
McPhee
Haselby
Wells
Waite
Hedland
C.Brown
Salopek
Braun
Ricchiuto

Thanks

Please rank these 10 players in terms of how many points they will score this year (ignore price):

Carrazzo
McPhee
Haselby
Wells
Waite
Hedland
C.Brown
Salopek
Braun
Ricchiuto

Thanks

Carrazzo
Haselby
Headland

Ricciuto could be doubtful for several weeks
Wells is just plain overated
McPhee is too hot n cold

dont worry all. The first 2 rounds are practise im pretty sure. These rounds count to your total score but hodge may not be suspended. i saw the video and there really isn't much. anyways nobody answered my question earlier of this bartram player. which afl teal is he from? (the one everyone is talking about the new player).:)

Surely this doesn't affect your decision whether to have Hodge in your team? He’s a gun, must be picked regardless.

I suppose you could plan for him. If he won't play for a round or two, his price will be more predictable after a few rounds - get him then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think he has showed enough so far in the preseason. 3 good games a 1 average half so far. see how he goes next half, only chance i wont get him is if he is injured for suspended

You do realise you'll win the wooden spoon this year?
Mate, I reckon we'll still finish bottom 4

I don't get easily fooled; we didn't play that well tonight

There lengthy periods of time where we couldn't touch the ball. There are plenty of younger players in the team who will be very inconsistent. We also don't have two real ruckmen.

You don't need to tell me that we're still going to struggle

I just hope other CFC supporters don't get their hopes up too much.

We're in a much better position than what we were in after winning the NAB in 2005, but still lots of gaps.

Saying that, don't let your bitterness about not getting Gibbs cloud your views. You would have seen FIRST HAND what Gibbs is capable of. I know it must really hurt you but that's what happened and you should move on.

I'm just sick of the hype, and so far, he has looked very poor. Of course he'll improve over time, just not up to it atm.

To be honest he shouldn't make your best 22 come Round 1 but he's Gibbs so of course he will...

I'm just sick of the hype, and so far, he has looked very poor. Of course he'll improve over time, just not up to it atm.

To be honest he shouldn't make your best 22 come Round 1 but he's Gibbs so of course he will...
He probably should make our best 22 given our midfield stocks

I don't recall Murphy showing much in the NAB cup.

Cooney did FA until the last 4 games of his first season.

He only turned 18 this week and had a dislocated thumb which would probably be giving him trouble. Has had FA gametime as well.

Your right though he hasn't done a lot but he showed some glimpses against North last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back