AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm...
Wat to do with Darcy...
Too much of a question-mark to start, but too expensive to have in reserves...

Way to easy to pick a pretty good side... luck is goiing to be a major part this yr (bigger than before)

My sister, 10 - watches most carlton games but dosnt know any other teams just picked a side that looks pretty damn good to me. Really not hard to pick a good side at all!

The only thing i find hard about this is fitting 15 defenders into 7, about 25 centres into 6, which ruckman complements sandilands and what cheap forward to get.

Bombers4Premiership, your backline disgusts me, that needs to be changed.

I hear Goodes is looking to play more attacking this year, would you have him or hodge?

lol. I am trying; but if I drop the 5 players that someone else suggested I should, it leaves me with only $886,200 to replace them with; and not being incredibly knowledgable about footy (as my original team obviously shows), I've got no idea who I could possibly replace them with without going over budget. :p

lol. I am trying; but if I drop the 5 players that someone else suggested I should, it leaves me with only $886,200 to replace them with; and not being incredibly knowledgable about footy (as my original team obviously shows), I've got no idea who I could possibly replace them with without going over budget. :p

So everyone on here can have the same side... adcock and kosi will help

Just a bit of tip, most of your backman are good footy players, however they are hopeless. You need to think more along the lines of running half back flankers rather then Key Position players.

peoples thoughts on moloney, everit, pendlebury and haselby???

I have haselby, cheap as, but he is one player im thinking of getting rid of to get foley n free up even more cash - like i really need it?

But for me, i can see a lot of Sandilands wins the tap to haselby, my tip is get a freo midfielder cos sandilands will average about 40taps a game!!

I have haselby, cheap as, but he is one player im thinking of getting rid of to get foley n free up even more cash - like i really need it?

But for me, i can see a lot of Sandilands wins the tap to haselby, my tip is get a freo midfielder cos sandilands will average about 40taps a game!!
It's just a shame they rarely go to the Freo midfielders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Team ATM

C Cornes
G Brichall
J Roe
T Croad
G Polak
J Adcock
J Kosi

S Hunt
J Frawley