pavlich
c.cornes
fevola
g.ablett
n.brown
franklin
(a.davey, edwards)

any thoughts?

you could put kosi and darcy on the field and make some money by trading someone on the field for a dud. I dont think thornton will be any good, if your expecting 60 or so from him , go for someone like ellis, boyle or hansen. Maybe do out thornton in ellis, then put kosi on the field, im not sure about ur rucks, they all seem good value, its just annoying you can only have 2. And nameless i think hodge would do better, he is a dream teamer while ball is an in and under player.

i think im gonna leave my team for now. have $35,000 left over which is very tempting, could upgrade carrazzo to mclead. But having $35000 left over for trades seems a better option.
I'm on the Carrazo bandwagon as well. Anyone else?

wot do u guys think of boyle and tom williams(wbd). Boyle ahs been pretty good this preseason and is more deveoped than hanson and the like. The same with williams yet im not sure if he has played this preseason at all. he was no.6 in deledio's draft

wot do u guys think of boyle and tom williams(wbd). Boyle ahs been pretty good this preseason and is more deveoped than hanson and the like. The same with williams yet im not sure if he has played this preseason at all. he was no.6 in deledio's draft

Williams is very good value... I mghit get him to get some money then trade him off later in the season.

Rate/Feedback my Dream Team

Rate/Feedback my AFL dream team

Backs:
H.Shaw
J.Sincair
A.Mcloed
N.Bock
J.Walker
C.Johnson
J.Adcock

J.Koschitzke
M.Ferguson

Centres:
L.Hodge
N.Stevens
D.Gianseracusa
M.Rischitelli
P.Buygoyne
M.Priddis

D.Rodan
L.Thomas

Rucks
A.Sandilands
L.Darcy

B.Hudson
J.White

Forwards:
J.Brown
B.Fevola
C.Mooney
A.Monfries
D.Thomas
K.Bradley
N.Brown (Richmond)

A.Mcdougall
A.Davey

Feedback would be much appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2rz3ymt.jpg

For me, you have too many key position players.
Glass wont score very high
hunter is a little iffy, may play forward more
I thought gram was a little expensive
richards is interesting very cheap could be good
I dont know a lot about bock
Kennelly, good player plenty of run but not sure how well he will do in DT
3 bulldogs in the middle, could work as they do score quite high.
Higgins, i do love the way this kid plays will be star, probably play more fwd pocket tho so might not score a heap.
Great rucks - maybe a little too good.
Gehrig, dunno bout him, bit up and down for mine, can get injured. Not many have him so he could prove to be a great pick up.
O'loughlin i like, quite cheap and can be damaging, whether or not he gets enough touches for DT im not sure.

Re: Rate/Feedback my Dream Team

I would get rid of peter burgoyne as he's not expected to play until round 4. Also C. Mooney, don't really know how reliable he is, seeing as he is prone to suspension and isnt very consistent. Other then that, well spread out team.
Nice work.

Brad Ottens?
Interesting one.
In the absence of Kingsley he will play predominantly up forward.
He looked fit in the first NAB game against Richmond but take a look at who he was playing on.
Richmond, the backline with no talls.
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back