AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy will easily be the better DTer. Against the teams that have no taggers he will score close to 100 points each time, Risca is just in a midfield with too many stars, although if one of Black, Power or Lappin die then he could be a goer :thumbsu:

I cant agree with that logic, everyone says cos carlton lost stevens and murphy is now gettin the number 1 tagger that his scores are struggling, yet risca is struggling because there are too many prime midfielders

thisonebk6.png

What to do?

I think you are suffering from the trading bug - wanting to trade at every opportunity.
There is nothing more that you need to do to your team atm.
Just wait for your cash cows to peak, then either upgrade (hadleyKosi) or downgrade for cash (petterd,campbell,smith).
a fair team, just try and hold off the trades for a while now.

Who should be my captain this week,
S.Thompson, T.Lockyer, S.Mitchell, L.Power, D.Cross, S.Lucas, M.Pavlich or B.Hall??
my only two captains this year have been Br.Johnson and Chapman but Brad is under injury cloud and chapman isn't playing.

Who should it be??

Who should be my captain this week,
S.Thompson, T.Lockyer, S.Mitchell, L.Power, D.Cross, S.Lucas, M.Pavlich or B.Hall??
my only two captains this year have been Br.Johnson and Chapman but Brad is under injury cloud and chapman isn't playing.

Who should it be??

Really tempting, ive got him as well. Mitchell seems to do alright against the eagles. Im thinking of going Scotty Thomoo but im worried about how much time he spends in the fwd line.

Really tempting, ive got him as well. Mitchell seems to do alright against the eagles. Im thinking of going Scotty Thomoo but im worried about how much time he spends in the fwd line.

As long as he rests in the forward line and not on the bench. I think it's between him and Mitchell, probably flip a coin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to go for Simon Black this week against Collingwood.
Playing his 200th game and also averages 95 in 11 games against the Pies.

who is better option
james mcdonald or simon goodwin
looking to captain whoever i trade in for riski

I think james mcdonald is a much better option then goodwin. Hes very underated and rarely has a bad game + he always gets 5-6 tackles so he doesnt need to have a blinder poession wise to score 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back