AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Robert Gray play this week?
What is the best way to check teams on a Friday afternoon for the Sunday games?
Thinking of trading N Krakeour to Gray to get money?

Also want to trade N Bock to H Shaw?
I think Bock B/E = 70 while H Shaw B/E = 90.
As Shaw is playing the swans is Shaw likely to get well below his B/E.
I can't see Bock getting his B/E score.

Thanks

Think I've got my trades sorted:

Out: Boyle
In: Williams

Out: Ebert or Edwards (Probably Ebert as I think he's peaked)
In: Chapman

If you can afford chapman regardless of which one you trade then trade the one you have least confidence in...i'm guessing edwards. Who cares if Ebert has peaked, you should be more worried about the guy you have left than the guy you trade. I know I would rather have Chapman and Ebert than Chapman and Edwards.

Edit:

Just looked more closely and Ebert is around the same price he started at...so he is consistent for what you paid. Hasnt exactly peaked as he hasnt really gone anywhere.

Will Robert Gray play this week?
What is the best way to check teams on a Friday afternoon for the Sunday games?
Thinking of trading N Krakeour to Gray to get money?

Also want to trade N Bock to H Shaw?
I think Bock B/E = 70 while H Shaw B/E = 90.
As Shaw is playing the swans is Shaw likely to get well below his B/E.
I can't see Bock getting his B/E score.

Thanks

well make the trades then. krakeour to gray :thumbsu: and bock to shaw because it wont surprise me if shaw does get his BE this weekend. wouldnt wanna miss the boat.

well make the trades then. krakeour to gray :thumbsu: and bock to shaw because it wont surprise me if shaw does get his BE this weekend. wouldnt wanna miss the boat.

If he gets his break even he.......breaks even (so doesnt change in price, or if he does changes only a bit). So how would that be missing the boat? I would say the boat is still fueling up.

Even if he gets 10 more than his BE (unlikely against Syd) he will only go up a few thousand at most...again, boat is still at the docks but not long until departure.

Even if he smashes his BE and goes up 10-15K he is still a bargain...and with some decent form at last...boat has fired up the engines, and they have taken up the walkway, but time for late comers before cast -off.

I reckon its safer to wait another week on shaw, even if he does get his BE it wont be by much and he might go up another 10k max i assume, and kosi's BE is like 60 so im happy to wait another week and see what happens :thumbsu: not sure if any of that made sense. :)

He's 23 therefore hes inelegible hes too old.
Archard apparently has been playing good footy in the SANFL and Craig likes the look of him though someone else said he was on the rookie list. Maybe a chance later in the season for a debut but Adelaide is such a strong side that I doubt coming into finals they'll inject a first gamer, just my opinion though.

Thanks Crows88 and Schiall.

Does anyone now who the long-term injury is that King was elevated off the rookie list for and how long they are expected to be out for? Is it Ray Hall?

If he gets his break even he.......breaks even (so doesnt change in price, or if he does changes only a bit). So how would that be missing the boat? I would say the boat is still fueling up.

Even if he gets 10 more than his BE (unlikely against Syd) he will only go up a few thousand at most...again, boat is still at the docks but not long until departure.

Even if he smashes his BE and goes up 10-15K he is still a bargain...and with some decent form at last...boat has fired up the engines, and they have taken up the walkway, but time for late comers before cast -off.

Now thats what i was trying to say!

oh yeah my bad haha the boat will be leaving in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Thoughts on my team: 5 trades & $35k pretty much set - maybe 1 or 2 upgrades in future?

Backs:
Lockyer
Sinclair
Gilbee
Milburn
H. Shaw
McLeod
Adcock

Mids:
West
Judd
Corey
Stanton
Kerr
Lappin

Rucks:
Sandilands
White

Forwards:
Johnson
Pavlich
Cornes
G. Ablett
Lucas
O'keefe
Brown

Emer:
Ellis
Smith

Houli
Boak

Griffen
Warnock

Campbell
Harbrow

Cheers

Thoughts on my team: 5 trades & $35k pretty much set - maybe 1 or 2 upgrades in future?

Backs:
Lockyer
Sinclair
Gilbee
Milburn
H. Shaw
McLeod
Adcock

Mids:
West
Judd
Corey
Stanton
Kerr
Lappin

Rucks:
Sandilands
White

Forwards:
Johnson
Pavlich
Cornes
G. Ablett
Lucas
O'keefe
Brown

Emer:
Ellis
Smith

Houli
Boak

Griffen
Warnock

Campbell
Harbrow

Cheers

Nice team, what are you ranked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chapman, b.johnson, pavlich or cornes for captain??

chapmans due for a big one, been eased into games with his injury last two weeks scoring 80 & 90... 100 this week??

b.johnson, freo dont have a good matchup for him

pavlich will likely be double teamed by harris & someone else

cornes after last weeks shthouse score, and having him as captain last week has dented my confidence in making him captain

I swear not enough ppl have Kane Cornes as captain....

Scores over last 6 weeks:

97, 102, 99, 145, 122, 126.

Everybody is all over the Chad and not enough kudos is paid to Kane IMO.

CHAD IS CHEAPER, THERFORE MORE PEOPLE HAVE CHAD, THERFORE MORE PEOPLE WILL HAVE CHAD CAPTAIN! soz just lost $50 in poker

chapman, b.johnson, pavlich or cornes for captain??

chapmans due for a big one, been eased into games with his injury last two weeks scoring 80 & 90... 100 this week??

b.johnson, freo dont have a good matchup for him

pavlich will likely be double teamed by harris & someone else

cornes after last weeks shthouse score, and having him as captain last week has dented my confidence in making him captain

Chapman

Have had Kane captain most of those weeks..
Hes a star

Buddy is out for tonight :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back