AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair point then i am beaten

hes still an absolute hack DTer

He started very cheap so and then after i traded him out for cash, he started to perform, gettin 80s etc.

He may be in some senses not a star DTer. But in the ruck division.
Its pretty hard to find options outside of a handful or so...
Cox, White, Lade, Ottens/Mooney, Fraser, McIntosh.

People who hung on to him didnt do the absolute worst thing... as can be seen from the some of the top 5 teams overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can check on your DT homepage. When you first login, it shows you a picture of your previous weeks team. Theres a button there that allows you to see any of your previous weeks team. So just go through it one by one, and note who your captain was.

Thats how I did it.

I am over this game for this year. Probably 4 zero's coming up.

Gilbee
Walker
Dempster
Riggio

Sandi
Hudson

BJ
Chapman

and god knows who else. Do have 1 trade left, hanging out for one of these pratts to sod off for the season.

i finished first and have won 14 games in a row, although this week i am playing the only person i lost too. He has no trades left and sandilands out, but he doesn't have johnson and i do. i could possibly get 2 zeros this week if bj, chapman and griffin don't play. So the question is do I trade Hudson ---> White this week and have hardly any cash over and keep Franklin. Should I get lade? Or should I just hope for the best and risk losing my match to save my 3 trades. Thoughts?

So the question is do I trade Hudson ---> White this week and have hardly any cash over and keep Franklin. Should I get lade? Or should I just hope for the best and risk losing my match to save my 3 trades. Thoughts?

I think you'd certainly enjoy it, but not really relevant to DT.

what do you guys think of these 2 trades?

gray--->gill
polak--->fletcher

will fletcher be a good pick up for the last 4 rounds of the season?

is he over his injuries??

was going to get carazzo by cashing in ellis but need the forward emergency due to jono being soft.

Just need a few oppinons...

Ball >>> Stanton and Sandi >>> White

OR

Hall >>> Murphy and Sandi >>> White

Robbie looked good on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back