AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i no 54dogs but im not sure thats 100% correct he is supposedly playing through aninjury which should lower his scores for the next 2 weeks

The only reason you would trade J.Smith in, is if you think he could average 85+. Otherwise it is pointless. You don't trade anyone in that you will have to use another trade to upgrade them.

Dont judge by one game were his just come back from injury he got a couple frees agasint him also n also i might not be able to afford him hopefully keeps his average of 50

will sam butler get a game this season? he should be right from a groin injury in 1-2 weeks (said it on the DT talk injury thing). obviously he would have a run in the wafl. but could be a handy mid year cash cow if he gets a game?

Dont judge by one game were his just come back from injury he got a couple frees agasint him also n also i might not be able to afford him hopefully keeps his average of 50

I'm not, he only averaged 63 last year. The Roos don't really play that chip to chip game so he doesn't get many marks. There are no signs to say that that will improve but 15-20 odd points this year so there is not really any point in getting him in.

The only reason you would trade J.Smith in, is if you think he could average 80+. Otherwise it is pointless. You don't trade anyone in that you will have to use another trade to upgrade them.

Fully agree, i do not know why Jesse Smith is being touted as a potential must have. But each to their own.

Im hoping to get J.W.S at a very good price 0f 240k - 245k and as my 7th back. I would then look to upgrade the likes of Symes and Ellis to Burgoynes and Bowden types.

Fully agree, i do not know why Jesse Smith is being touted as a potential must have. But each to their own.
He is by no means a must have, but his for last season (especially late) is the reason for the chatter about him.
He's shown glimpses of decent ball winning ability and should be monitored.
Keep in mind it was his first game back.

Whos gonna average more Ellis, Symes, J.W.S from round 7 onwards. One of these players is likely to be my 7th back and im looking at J.W.S and Symes unless the TOG really gets into the 80-85% mark for ellis as he is a ball magnet when on the field and loves marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Bradshaw and bakc under 346,400

OUT: Hurn, R.Hayden

I really need help in which back to pick in this tarde that is valued under 436,400.

Includes: Sam Fisher, Graham Johncock, J. Hunt, Waters, Birchall, Fletcher, Newman

really need some help!!

my main problem is cornes is my only gun back and need one of these guys to prove as the 2nd.
cant afford h.shaw

should i trade gram for shaw/bowden:confused:
or trade gamble for n.thompson:confused:

or should i just not trade at all:confused:

any suggestions would be very pleasing:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

If J.W.S can average 20 posses just 3 more than last year and 4 marks, 3 tackles

example if he: 12 kicks = 36 points, 8 handballs = 16 points, 4 marks = 12 points, 3 tackles = 12 points

thats an average of 76 points a game good for a number 7 back who can be picked up at 240k

I really need help in which back to pick in this tarde that is valued under 436,400.

Includes: Sam Fisher, Graham Johncock, J. Hunt, Waters, Birchall, Fletcher, Newman

really need some help!!

my main problem is cornes is my only gun back and need one of these guys to prove as the 2nd.
cant afford h.shaw

birchall or waters. but if you want waters wait two weeks for his price to drop. he scored a 40 against sydney which is understandable. just take birchall if you need it this week.

birchall or waters. but if you want waters wait two weeks for his price to drop. he scored a 40 against sydney which is understandable. just take birchall if you need it this week.

thanks, is sam fisher not gunna come good?

i see his breakeven is 100+ this week as well

Whos gonna average more Ellis, Symes, J.W.S from round 7 onwards. One of these players is likely to be my 7th back and im looking at J.W.S and Symes unless the TOG really gets into the 80-85% mark for ellis as he is a ball magnet when on the field and loves marks.
If you already have one of them then keep him. The difference between them will be minimal and doesn't warrant a trade from one to the other.

really need some help!!

cant afford h.shaw
Waters or Birchall comfortably out of those guys IMO.
Or even wait for Goddard who has a B/E of 115 or so this week.

thanks, is sam fisher not gunna come good?

i see his breakeven is 100+ this week as well

fisher may well never come good. he is playing a different role with goddard and gram now providing most of the run from defence.

should i trade gram for shaw/bowden:confused:
or trade gamble for n.thompson:confused:

or should i just not trade at all:confused:

any suggestions would be very pleasing:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Don't you dare trade Gamble yet, he's only had the one price rise.

Gram to Shaw isn't a bad move IMO as Gram fits into that 'not a keeper and not a riser' category and if your going to ship him off you better do it early or hold him all year.
Depends on how much $ you have, what other problems your side has etc.

I really need help in which back to pick in this trade that is valued under 436,400.

really need some help!!

cant afford h.shaw

Maybe think about it a little differently.

Hurn to Wona
Hayden to Shaw.

thanks for that, ill probably go birchall this week as my backline is in pretty bad shape and his breakeven is low.

the problem also waiting for goddard is hayden will most likely keep sliding as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back