Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do people think is the best out of

ellis
bradshaw
hudghton
carlile

?

ellis or bradshaw probably. bradshaw gonna play 22, ellis may not but no one would keep him whole season just till around half way however ellis scorin better

ellis
bradshaw
hudghton
carlile

?

ellis or bradshaw probably. bradshaw gonna play 22, ellis may not but no one would keep him whole season just till around half way however ellis scorin better

Didnt you post the team before that was awesome? With a team like you posted why would you be asking about these players? hmmmmmmmmmm smells fishy

Nah that was a different bloke this bloke hasnt yet admitted to posting a fraud team and trying to be classified as a good dream teamer for picking a great team......... after round two.

poor effort samwise you twit.

ellis
bradshaw
hudghton
carlile

?

they all have their disadvantages. ellis would be the best although none of them would be in my team unless i was forced

Didnt you post the team before that was awesome? With a team like you posted why would you be asking about these players? hmmmmmmmmmm smells fishy

yeah always make a team after round 2 cuz its so fun.
but yeah i have ellis in that team think ellis will play next 5 games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah that was a different bloke this bloke hasnt yet admitted to posting a fraud team and trying to be classified as a good dream teamer for picking a great team......... after round two.

poor effort samwise you twit.

Yea, he said he made a team this week. Would disregard most of what he says. His weekly teams kick arse because he's had the benefit of hindsight. No respect for that.

Yep, I'm gunna be pissed if I get knocked out of the eliminator by a team generated after round 1 or 2...

?? wtf is with the critisism? i never claimed i made my rnd2 team at the start just put it up asked people what they thought then asked about ellis or other options as i have ellis in that team.

Also, you have to have made team before rd1 to be in eliminator.

?? wtf is with the critisism? i never claimed i made my rnd2 team at the start just put it up asked people what they thought then asked about ellis or other options as i have ellis in that team.

Also, you have to have made team before rd1 to be in eliminator.

Nah, not a knock on you mate.

Heck, my "missus" has also made a round 2 team... I do it every year... :D

I was just saying that the round 1 teams that were made are going to have a distinct advantage in the Eliminator...

I kinda wish I had thought of that a week ago. :p

They didn't get the minimum number needed after round 1 so they have still been taking in teams to fill up the competition.

really!!??
i was sure they did
they needed 131000 or thereabouts and there were 150000 on first publishing after rd1.

that would be ridiculous if rd1 and 2 teams are allowed, amazingly unfair but im pretty certain they'd filled it up by about 20k to spare

really!!??
i was sure they did
they needed 131000 or thereabouts and there were 150000 on first publishing after rd1.

that would be ridiculous if rd1 and 2 teams are allowed, amazingly unfair but im pretty certain they'd filled it up by about 20k to spare

Yeah, they only ended up getting roughly 118000 *completed* teams for round 1.

I'm sure the "lockout delete bug" didn't help with that. :)

Yeah, they only ended up getting roughly 118000 *completed* teams for round 1.

I'm sure the "lockout delete bug" didn't help with that. :)

aahh k. thats so unfair for pretty much everyone but rd1 teams wont be better than the good pre rd1 teams imo. theyd get like dempsey and dew and young etc who got injured.

its only if the rd2 teams get in then its so unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back