AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeeyyyyy..how lucky am i !!!!!

That champ Nicoski is back from the dead again. Master stroke keeping him on the pine.

Should be a sensational fill in for Chad at only 65 ppg loss :(

Still..its something i guess...and there;s always the chance he could fluke a whopping 50 :eek:

I have 4 outs this week in my backline! Bowden, Cornes, Pfieffer and Hartlett. How Bowden cannot be named in the 25 is beyond me, I'm furious. I orginally had plans for a Hill Downgrade and Pfieffer Upgrade. Then I saw Bowden out yet again and was leaning towards trading him. Now with Pfieffer out, I may as well just trade as I originally was.

Im defintaley downgrading Hill this week to a rookie but still really unsure who to go

Its out of either Daniher/Valenti/Sellar. At the moment im leaning towards Daniher because I know hes starting this week and Essendon have a heaps of injuries at the moment.

They'll only be my 9th forward but i still want them to play
Any help??

I hadn't intended on trading Bowden, but being a man down in defence and him not even being named on the extended bench has me considering it's time for him to go.

Should I go:
Bowden -> King (make 15k, King looking like a top 4 defender)
Ellis -> Goddard
Then next week,
Hill -> Brad Johnson (neither should change in price all that much)

OR

Ellis -> Goddard
Hill - BJ,
take the zero and hope Bowden comes back in sooner rather than later.

Thoughts?

If i traded out Chad Cornes for Goddard, that would allow me to do a straight swap next week in Gamble for Brad Johnson.

Goddard averaged 97 in 06 so he definately knows how to find it and i reckon he is almost back.

I'm not sure if i'd be gaining much on those trades though....

If i traded out Chad Cornes for Goddard, that would allow me to do a straight swap next week in Gamble for Brad Johnson.

Goddard averaged 97 in 06 so he definately knows how to find it and i reckon he is almost back.

I'm not sure if i'd be gaining much on those trades though....

You cant be serious in trading out Chad Cornes......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i dont see a point in trading Symes, surely he isn't your only problem, otherwise your team must be god.

sure, have bigger problems.
Cornes and Bowden sitting on the bench.

Thought id chuck pfeifer and jake edwards on the field, atleast they are emergencies..you never know what may happen.

But when cornes and bowden come back, backline will be
cornes,bowden,mcphee,birchall,shaw, symes, wonamaerirri. Eventually wanna have goddard/burgoyne in their somewhere
have palmer starting, but he hasnt been too bad.
rucks are set for the year
forwards im starting rioli and gamble, but cant do much with them anyway.
have 60k left in bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back