AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some shockers but the thing i'm mad about most is Tippett.

Scores Under 30 in all the matches i need him, and 70 when he isn't needed! Argh!

Is this a low scoring week?

lol yeah must say i got lucky with Tippett, got me 70 last week with Murphy out... and no this is definately a high scoring week... I think 2100 would be the average

Scores Under 30 in all the matches i need him, and 70 when he isn't needed! Argh!

No :thumbsdown:.

I think 2100 would be the average

Not quite the average score, but Id say if you were looking to gain some ground on the leaders you would need in excess of 2100.

Yeah..mate a ridiculously high scoring week!!
I mean look at my team for example:

GOOD

Bock: 151
Murphy: 122
Brown: 124
S.Thompson: 141
Embley: 101

BAD/AVERAGE

Goddard: 73
Gram: 65
Mayne (Substituting for Burton): 49 (deserved alot more points if you watch the game...he was everywhere but just missed out on plenty of occasions)
Cox: 82 (not bad for a bloke with 1 leg/foot)

not over here it isn't
:D:thumbsu:

Corey Bartel Murphy Didak Deledio

vs

246pts S.Burgoyne, C.Cornes and Chapman

I thought i was gone, but with the recent form and clouds over chapman and cornes, i think i'm an outside chance. It would be a miraculous win since my opponent traded in Bock and Rob Murphy this week, and had the Pav as captain.

I Definitely need 2 or 3 120's though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

far out ablett is a protected species ever since that freo game. amazing bias from umpires. great to watch the blocks his teammates do though thats good stuff but yeesh at least 3 times in first half he go lucky free kicks.

Biggest bullsh*t game ever the Port Geelong game, supposed to be high scoring. Is the stats tackle man blind or something, i can guarantee Kornes has at least 4 tackles and P.Burgoyne has 2.

The umpires just look at the Ablett Kornes contest when their is a stoppage, he is definately a protected species, so many free kicks aren't paid for much much more, that last free kick was a joke.

Biggest bullsh*t game ever the Port Geelong game, supposed to be high scoring. Is the stats tackle man blind or something, i can guarantee Kornes has at least 4 tackles and P.Burgoyne has 2.

The umpires just look at the Ablett Kornes contest when their is a stoppage, he is definately a protected species, so many free kicks aren't paid for much much more, that last free kick was a joke.

Damn right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back