AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartel, piece of shit. I trade Palmer out for him when I coudl've gotten Scott Thompson. Painful stuff

Telling me, that's exactly what i did :mad:

3 of my 4 gun midfielders have be absolutely hopeless, Kornes 62, Priddis 74, Cross 78, all out scored by Palmer my worst midfielder.

Swap Priddis for Bartel and Palmer for Masten and the same thing's happened to me.

I'm also set to lose my league match to a bloke starting the following.

Josh Hunt
Lovett-Murray
Foley
Bird
Leuenberger
Vince
and Riemers

I don't think I could be any more annoyed right now.

To go:
Shaw:mad:
Swan(c):thumbsu:
Stevens
Simmonds

Had Pfieffer(0), Myers 52, Tippett 15, SDT 59 so not to bad considering that besides my forward line, no one did extremely well.

Palmer to S.thompson next week. Really wanted to go morton to S.Lucas well anyway i cant have S.thompson not in my team anymore

I dont have Heath Shaw. I cant say im happy i dont have him because ive missed out on a 150 and a 116 but am happy that i havent copped the 21 and whatever he gets today

WTF happened with K.Cornes..?
Was happy after 14 DT points after about the first five minutes of the game and went off to umpiring, and come back to see my captain score 64...:mad:

And also, what's going on with Shaw...? Tagged again..? :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

f___ king dane swan ..

Why do my lg opponents always pick a captain who scores 130+ ...
4 weeks in a row now

eliminator opp had thompson capt...
total bull sh*T

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f___ king dane swan ..

Why do my lg opponents always pick a captain who scores 130+ ...
4 weeks in a row now

eliminator opp had thompson capt...
total bull sh*T

who the hell do you want them to pick??

If they have buddy/thompson/ablett/swan, why would they not pick em capt? :rolleyes:

eliminator match up poised at newman + 14 for me vs richo for opponent.. 2 late goals to richo has me pulling my hair out.. you pull your finger out newman!!

H Shaw, Ibbotson, Didak, Kornes, Bartel, Stevens, Cross (c) :(

Heath Shaw, Hamish McIntosh, Garrick Ibbotson, Lindsay Gilbee, Nick Stevens, Lance Franklin, Kane Cornes (C), Nathan J. Brown, beat that..!! :p:thumbsdown:

Yeah - I unluckily picked Ablett as captain for the 2nd week in a row.

Infact i was wrong, Dreamteam live is crap. Its close but its not equal.

I cant tell now because its down :(.

Edit- i think i am winning by 9 now. GO SIMMONDS GO!!!!!!!!!, Die N.G.Brown DIE!!!!!

Edit Edit- Dam N.G.Brown goal DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

sigh:eek:. was a good run while it lasted. 127th and im on 1699 with 2 and a half quarters left from simmo(27), deledio(35) and newman(6) :(.
id like to give a shout out to
shaw 22
didak 44
b jones 54
myers 52 - understandable only true bad player in team
cross 78
stevens 67
franklin 66
goddard 73
newman 6 - after about 45minutes.
and lucky last good ol' catpain kornes 67

this year it seems to have a pricey ablett, thompson gun and a lesser player is better than having say 2 of kornes, cross, corey. this is probably because we cant put cox captain as he gets 60% game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back