AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
T.Cloke (need something really good from him)
Chapman - new player in my team this week
Milburn- came in last week waiting for his first ton this season
H.Shaw - expect a bounce back from last week

Hopefullly J.Corey and Bartel struggle and Ablett and Swan so my options are open in 2 3 weeks time for one of these to be an upgrade of Palmer or Mclean? but which one?

I doubt Corey, Bartel or Ablett will struggle tonight as Collingwood tend to go head to head rather than tag players.

ok guys really need some advice. Who is the best option out of Mackie/Bock/Fisher/McPhee

Mackie looks the best from that lot.

Bock won't keep it up IMO and mcphee will struggle unless he plays in the backline.

I am currently tossing up between Fisher and Birchall and they are impossible to split. One is consistent 80s one is eratic but has the same average and is capable of scoring big. This one is doing my head in but i think i will get Fisher.

So for your situation i would get Mackie if money isnt a problem but at 315 fisher is a bargain

No he won't, not with the "Pink Pig" on him all night. Swan did beat him last time but that won't happen again. He will struggle to get 90 IMO because will play forward most of the night.

Don't know why teams tag swan...good dreamteamer but very ordinary when it comes disposal....would tag thomas,pendles,didak before swan.

Hopefully swan will get 80+ if the pink pig gets him

Mackie looks the best from that lot.

Bock won't keep it up IMO and mcphee will struggle unless he plays in the backline.

I am currently tossing up between Fisher and Birchall and they are impossible to split. One is consistent 80s one is eratic but has the same average and is capable of scoring big. This one is doing my head in but i think i will get Fisher.

So for your situation i would get Mackie if money isnt a problem but at 315 fisher is a bargain
problem is if i get mackie i have to get whellingham
if i get bock i can get cotchin
What would u do

its time for a Goddard 100 and a Milburn 100 whilst Birchall should bring his first 100 up against the dees. unfortunaly K.Cornes, C.Cornes and P.Burgoyne will let me down this week as they play sydney

is S.D.T playing this week

Yeh i have got big hopes for my players tonight.

Chapman-
(new recruit, traded him in for T.Cloke, so hope all goes well with that, 90-100+ hopefully)
H.Shaw- ( ball will be in the back half for collingwood alot so i expect him to rack it up 80-100+)
Milburn- (also new recruit, traded him in for Kennelly and will be happy with 80-100+)
Swan - (shouldn't get tagged as there is alot more damaging collingwood players infront of him, should get plenty of the ball, hoping for 90-110+).!!

CMON!!!!!!!!!!:D

problem is if i get mackie i have to get whellingham
if i get bock i can get cotchin
What would u do

Depends on your backline, trades left...cash in bank etc etc

If you want cotchin you can look to cheaper backman like Fisher,Milburn,Goddard etc who will average 80+ but if you want to spend that little extra go Mackie as he looks like dominating for the rest of the year.

It is your decision mate;)

Depends on your backline, trades left...cash in bank etc etc

If you want cotchin you can look to cheaper backman like Fisher,Milburn,Goddard etc who will average 80+ but if you want to spend that little extra go Mackie as he looks like dominating for the rest of the year.

It is your decision mate;)
im a bit of a noob so you might be able to help me out
this is my side 12 trades left 24K in the bank

Shaw
Birchall
Goddard
Burgoyne
King
Symes
Pfieffer
(Proud, Brown)

Cross
Salopek
Judd
Stevens
Palmer
Wona
(Armitage, Browne)

Cox
Simmonds
(Leuenberger, Meesen)

Chappy
JB
BJ
Richo
Pav
Didak
Porpz
(Tippett, Gamble)

Thanks

No he won't, not with the "Pink Pig" on him all night. Swan did beat him last time but that won't happen again. He will struggle to get 90 IMO. He will play forward most of the night.

You have your predictions and I have mine (mine is more a hope then a prediction). I only have Corey (c) and Swan anyway. I heard the pink pig is a chance of being a late withdrawal anyway. Im just thinking that if Swanny beat him last time, why couldnt he do it again? Especially if Ling is carrying injuries...

How many trades are u guys looking to have at the end of round 15?, il probably have 4 with a team of

Cornes, Shaw, Milburn, Burgoyne, Stiffy, Newman, Ibbo (myers, selwood)
Cross, Kornes, Mitchell, Ablett, Stevens, Palmer (browne, Welling)
Cox, Simmo (kreuz, west)
Pav, Chapman, JB, Roo, Richo, Okeef, Porps (Tippet, Valenti)

Will this allow me to get through the 22 rounds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players tonight:

Shaw
Taylor
Champman

EMG:
Wellingham
Brown
Gamble

Other Reserves:
West

Hoping all the guns struggle (Swan, Bartel, Ablett, Corey) ;)

Busy night tonight

Ablett(should i choose him captain over Cox:confused:)
Chappy
Gamble
Milburn
Swan

Who should i choose captain Ablett (vsing a no tager club Collingwood)
Cox(Vsing Adelaide i think im going coxy

Except that he was at rookie price and a hence a good cash cow.

Yes, Hill was a good pickup for my team. Had Aaron Edwards at the start, traded him for Hill (still better than Azza) which allowed me to get Cox for Wood (in first 3 rounds). Upgraded Hill to Chappy this week.

Gee, Azza and Wood are shocking picks in hindsight. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back