AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick one: Who will play more games out of Ryan Davis (wce) and Darcy Daniher(ess). Thoughts appreciated.
I don't know much about Daniher. But I can tell you that its unlikely Davis will play even 4 games this season unless he pulls out a super performance this week.
We've got Waters coming back from injury, in a few weeks Hurn and Hunter too.
Added to that the rotation of our youngsters Spangher, Selwood, Ebert, McNamara, Schofield, Houlihan and Wilkes and he's got a slim chance to play alot of games.

reckon this is one of the very few friday night matches where you can say whether it will make or break your round. if i do bad tonight i will not get 2000.

anyone think its bad to put cox captain instead of buddy considering thunderstorms? he starts with 35points more than buddy from hitouts against adelaide.

I tipped Port.

They're looking good as of late, and Chad back will just lift that form.

Sydney on the other hand, looked less than impressive against Essendon, and with Port at home, I took a gamble and went with them.

Toss a coin, and if you're not happy with the result then you know who you want to tip.

With Armitage dropped im looking at making a different trade this week. Does anyone think that Chad Cornes price could come down to 375k in the next few weeks?

I have B. Jones, Bradshaw and Symes as my 6th 7th and 8th backs.
Obviously any one of them is far to expensive to just leave on the bench. Wondering who I should drop. All my backs bar Proud and Symes are playing so I am happy to wait a couple of weeks if need be.
I would more than likely bring in Myers

Full backline is,
Chad, Shaw, Bowden, P.Burgs, Goddard, Bradshaw, Symes, B.Jones, Proud.

Thanks for any help.
Sorry to bump this, but need some help...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reckon this is one of the very few friday night matches where you can say whether it will make or break your round. if i do bad tonight i will not get 2000.

Agree. Have my two weakest players (Gamble and Taylor in for Kennelly) playing tonight. If one of them can sneak a 75 things will be going well.

Plenty of captains playing tonight as well. I've only averaged 65 with my Friday night captains over the last couple of years, so I'm hoping Jimmy has a big one.

Thoughts on Heath Shaw as captain?

Brownless hinted on SEN this morning that Geelong might tag Heath. Not the most credible of comments and seeing it was on SEN and their recent track record. But Id see if you have other options just in case.

Yeah was thinking about him as a wildcard. If he gets tag or even a hint of getting tagged then i'm off the trail. Cox or Franklin, now. Cointoss it'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back