AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank god. Stuck with Shaw captain to at least have only myself to blame. Last 2 late minute changes have been Cox --> Priddis (when Cox got 140) and Cornes --> Priddis (when Cornes got 152)

C'mon Wellingham...:D
I started him on the field instead of Wonna this week, looks like it is paying off so far...:thumbsu:

Same mate, just made the one instead of two, Jack --> Corey with 12 trades and 100k in the bank.

Was going to do Rioli --> Chapman and Jack --> Swan, 11 trades and 5k left in the bank.
Yeah did Armitage ->Wellingham! New recruit my EMG on 32? WTF lol
And just did that trade which could make or break my team and had to make the decision in 4 mins...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you hate those trades that come back to bite. Oh well, i'm sure Trav Cloke won't keep this up.

Gamble hasn't tocuhed the ball and fcuking Cloke is dominating when I traded him out for Chappy who is a late omission...:( Doesn't matter, if I didn't trade Cloke he'd get me another below par score anyway...

wtf .. magpies up by 45
wtf .. geelongs getting smashed in everything
wtf .. my steve johnson on 7pts is getting spanked by my opponents rookie wellingham on 45 pts

crap game for me

My scores at half time...
Stevie Johnson - 18 :thumbsdown:
Sharrod Wellingham - 47 :thumbsu:
Harry Taylor - 29
Nathan J. Brown - 34 :thumbsu:
Heath Shaw - 56 :thumbsu:
Ryan Gamble (EMG for Chappy) - 8 :thumbsdown:

Personally, i'd trade Mattner for Milburn out of the players you have named. Milburn has the previous DT form over the past few seasons and is a handy player. He will score a consistent 80+ with the odd 100.

I'm not sure which midfielder you could trade Jones for out of those you have listed. Goodes, Sewell or Chappy are all great players and will score well consistently. I'd probably lean towards Chapman seeing as though he is the best value due to being severely underpriced for the scores he has been producing all year. :thumbsu:

i did mattner >> milburn :D and njones >> sewell( made him captain:eek: bring home the bacon mate)

My scores at half time...
Stevie Johnson - 18
Sharrod Wellingham - 47
Harry Taylor - 29
Nathan J. Brown - 34
Heath Shaw - 56
Ryan Gamble (EMG for Chappy) - 8

Shaw -56:thumbsu:
Milburn -59:thumbsu:
Gazz -67:)
Mooney -25:thumbsdown:

TBHC usually does better in the secong half so im hoping for a 60 + score..the others will shit in tons:cool:

Shaw - 56
Bartel - 54 x 2
Taylor - 29
Johnson - 18
Gamble - 8

Two good, one decent and two bad.

In other news, my Eliminator opponent and I both picked up Chapman, and we both have Tippett as an emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back