Birchall
Goddard
Ibbotson

Burgoyne
Chad
SDT
Selwood

Problem is, I only have 4 trades left and $22k... should I:

1. Trade one of Burg/Chad for a defender and cop 1 zero?
2. Trade one of Burg/Chad for gun, and SDT for playing rookie, ie Urquhart? Gives me backup for the year, but only 2 trades left... Cop no 0's
3. Trade SDT for Urquhart, keeping Chad/Burgoyne? Cop 1 zero and have playing backup.

Really struggling to decide what to do.

Looking forward to this round. My team will have as low as 17 or as high as 20 playing. Lucky I am 9-1 in my league and 4 games inside the 8. Was hoping to enter the top 1000 again but don't think it will happen.:rolleyes:

what to do what to do, please someone help me with what I should do :p

Alright, as I posted in the Trades thread

is there any validity in trading

Cornes > Shaw/ Birchall

then Masten> Mitchell

The Birchall one is interesting as it would leave me with a fair bit of cash to upgrade Palmer when need be

I'm in a real crappy situation. Backs as follows:

Milburn
Shaw
Birchall
Goddard
Ibbotson

Burgoyne
Chad
SDT
Selwood

Problem is, I only have 4 trades left and $22k... should I:

1. Trade one of Burg/Chad for a defender and cop 1 zero?
2. Trade one of Burg/Chad for gun, and SDT for playing rookie, ie Urquhart? Gives me backup for the year, but only 2 trades left... Cop no 0's
3. Trade SDT for Urquhart, keeping Chad/Burgoyne? Cop 1 zero and have playing backup.

Really struggling to decide what to do.
Thoughts anyone?

I got no idea, but I certainly don't want to cop 2 zeros!

Thoughts anyone?

I got no idea, but I certainly don't want to cop 2 zeros!

With only four trades left you are going to cop some zeroes - either this week or later in the year. :(

If I was you I would cop the zeroes and reassess after the break. Who knows what Laidley will do with his young backs especially if some of the more experienced come up after the break. Hopefully Burg and Chad benefit from the weeks rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell or Luke Hodge

This is a major problem for me too. I am thinking Hodge is due, but his discipline worries me, plus the extra 30K - Sam will not be this price again you wouldn't think. Have to get rid of Salopek for one of them so will decide in the next hour.

Does anyone think becasue Judd is out Marc will get payed more attention
from the tigers and decrease his score

Anyone know for sure who is replacing Judd. I have heard and read that both pfeifer and Anderson are in the 22. Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back