AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish I had the trades to upgrade Palmer. Lenny Hayes would have been the perfect upgrade and another guy I was looking at is Kane Johnson. Huge risk but could bring in some good reward and gain 25(?)k. I'd go for Lenny though Crazy22, proven gun and he's proven what he can do in a quarter of footy;)

wow - hardly a bad move.

no Bradshaw either. (i thought all the top teams would've started with Bradshaw)
On the contrary I'm surprised so many got Bradshaw - especially after Mathews said pre season that he was unlikely to play until at least round 3.

30 year old + coming off a knee reconstruction + coach saying won't play until round 3 means he was never under consideration.

Im considering trading Gablett...

Here are my concerns :

His injured
I have 3 trades left
I need the money for my last 2 upgrades
His sub will either be out of Valenti or Browne
Leauge position is decent and my next 3 opponents are easy

Thoughts?

Here are my concerns :

His injured
I have 3 trades left

Thoughts?
You cannot be serious. Do not ever trade guns unless A) they are long term injuries that you don't have cover for or B) you think that you need to in order to stay alive in your league (if it's the league finals and you care about a league win). Ablett is a top 3 dream teamer, so you simply must keep him. If you need money for upgrades downgrade one of your bench.

Here are my concerns :

His injured
I have 3 trades left

Thoughts?

Trade him, trade him..! :thumbsu:

Here are my concerns :

His injured
I have 3 trades left

Thoughts?

It comes down to this reason IMO. If you are purely out to win your league then i don't see why you can't trade Ablett. As you said you need the money and your vsing easy opponents. But if you are trying to win the competition i think it would be stupid to trade Ablett especially because he probably is only going to miss this week. If he is to miss more than this week (which i doubt), then it comes down to your position (rank) and how many trades you have left. For your case as you have 3 trades i would keep him, but if its for league then its your decision if you want to trade him or not.

Hope that helps.

Well one of my leagues we have a $250 prize for top scorer...

And having Valenti or Browne covering the main man is going to kill me...

I dunno...

I think im going to pull the trigger!!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back