AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is F__ked........SERIOUSLY!!!!

In one week i lose Chad, P.Burg, Salopek and Goodes....this is a joke!!

I have 3 trades left and i am planing on trading Chad and Salopek this week, leaving me with P.Burg and Goodes. Now unless Armfield stays in the team (un F__king likely), i cop a 0. Then if Ward gets dropped (not too sure) I cop another 0 for Goodes and i will be left with 1 trade left.

This one week has destroyed DT for me.....*sigh*:(

P.Burg is a old, so expect hamsting problems. Goodes has never been a good DT'er, apart from one year when he averaged 96 he has had no consistancy at all therefore is a poor pick. And Chad is causing problems for everyone....so don't winge just becuase you think your teams the only one falling apart! Although you do live for DT so i can understand you frustration.

P.Burg is a old, so expect hamsting problems. Goodes has never been a good DT'er, apart from one year when he averaged 96 he has had no consistancy at all therefore is a poor pick. And Chad is causing problems for everyone....so don't winge just becuase you think your teams the only one falling apart! Although you do live for DT so i can understand you frustration.

Ummm excuse me??

Ok.
Wona -> Eddy looks good. I got Eddy last week and it was a risk but he played well and I would think he will hold his spot.
Rioli -> SJ is good but there are a few others to consider like Chappy and Didak. I have Chappy and SJ and am quite happy with them so far! Up to you in the end. Save the last 3.

Ok.
Wona -> Eddy looks good. I got Eddy last week and it was a risk but he played well and I would think he will hold his spot.
Rioli -> SJ is good but there are a few others to consider like Chappy and Didak. I have Chappy and SJ and am quite happy with them so far! Up to you in the end. Save the last 3.

Amen to that:thumbsu:

Whos the best player to get.... IT IS DOING MY HEAD IN!?!?!

1. CROSS: 371K (should start killing it with west in soon)

2. BARTEL: 387K

3. COREY: 380K

Too F__king late......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sux to be you nerd! About time your team got what it deserves. After leeching all the info out of this site you were sitting pretty on the rankings. Now your team has fallen apart and i love it.

Meanwhile my team is travelling beautifully and I've overtaken you in the rankings. With my knowledge, not the bigfooty members knowledge! Woo!

Season over for koudogg! Everyone get around it! Woo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sux to be you nerd! About time your team got what it deserves. After leeching all the info out of this site you were sitting pretty on the rankings. Now your team has fallen apart and i love it.

Meanwhile my team is travelling beautifully and I've overtaken you in the rankings. With my knowledge, not the bigfooty members knowledge! Woo!

Wow, who the F__K are you?

I don't give a crap actually because your probably some 12 year old, with no friends who lives in a basement. If thats the case then i am sorry for you, no wait no i am not.....your a f_g.

And 2nd of all, if you don't back up saying i "leeched" info then GTFO of here and never come back.

k thanks :).

____ u and shit ur the leecher blah blah blah

Wow, who the F__K are you?

I don't give a crap actually because your probably some 12 year old, with no friends who lives in a basement. If thats the case then i am sorry for you, no wait no i am not.....your a f_g.

And 2nd of all, if you don't back up saying i "leeched" info then GTFO of here and never come back.

k thanks :).

Well, I'm 20. And unlike the majority of ppl on here including you I actually play a good standard of footy. Pushing for SANFL games in Adelaide, and have probably had more roots this year than you'll ever get. So you should leave I think.

Well, I'm 20. And unlike the majority of ppl on here including you I actually play a good standard of footy. Pushing for SANFL games in Adelaide, and have probably had more roots this year than you'll ever get. So you should leave I think.

Bahahahahahaha.........omg sorry that is the funniest thing i have ever heard.

cybersex doesn't count as a root mate... start digging up plants coz their the only roots you'll ever find

Haha original. One of koudoggs bum buddies, awesome! Do you guys caress each others balls as you make your trades? You're on here that often koudogg its ridiculous, u need a life!

Koudoggs team has officially imploded. 3 trades left and you've gotta do something with P.Burg and Chad (maybe) because you have no playing reserves. Salopek gone, Goodes away for a week....What are you going to do? You won't be talking up your team anymore thats for sure! I'll enjoy steaming past you in the rankings come a couple of weeks time woo!

Haha original. One of koudoggs bum buddies, awesome! Do you guys caress each others balls as you make your trades? You're on here that often koudogg its ridiculous, u need a life!

Hahahah....your just backing up my comment that your a 12 year old...its sad really.

I don't even no who Crazy22 is, he obviously realizes your a D__khead and feels he would like to voice his opinion.

Now unless you wan't to continue to embarrass your self, i suggest you STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back