AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished off with 1988.

I did have Porps, Stevens, Edwards, Mattner under performing and having Swan captain over Bartel costed me 43 points.

But none the less i am happy with the score given the above.

Hartlett is injured again for anyone who still has him like me. The guys is cursed, really can't string 4 games together without breaking down. Shame seeing as though he had some talent and would have been handy both DT wise and for the Blues. Most likely that he will be delisted at the end of the year, feel sorry for the guy.

How close to the #1 position do you think you'd have to be to have any realistic chance of winning?

I have a league win worth 1k, but at 32nd and about 400 off first..

Hartlett is injured again for anyone who still has him like me. The guys is cursed, really can't string 4 games together without breaking down. Shame seeing as though he had some talent and would have been handy both DT wise and for the Blues. Most likely that he will be delisted at the end of the year, feel sorry for the guy.

How long is he out for???

any danger of drummond finding some form any time soon???

It'd be nice, but apparently he has a dodgy hip.

Also on backmen, Kennelly may require surgery before the year is out. Not sure whether it means year as in year, or year as in season. More likely the former considering Sydney will probably play finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any danger of drummond finding some form any time soon???

Generally any defender that I trade in will get bad scores. See, e.g., Burgoyne, Drummond, Guerra.

Concerned about a possible upgrade in 2 weeks (Wona to Bock) because the Crows' lack of forwards may see Bock being played forward. I don't know how Craig will cover. He's loath to take Bock away from CHB but he also hasn't shown much inclination to play Walker, who's screaming for it.

Edit: Craig on TV pretty much indicated Walker will be a go. Yay.

Apparently Channel 9 reported Ablett will be out for two weeks. Big lose for most DT'ers but much more of a loss for Geelong with them playing the Dogs and then the Hawks in the next two games.

Apparently Channel 9 reported Ablett will be out for two weeks. Big lose for most DT'ers but much more of a loss for Geelong with them playing the Dogs and then the Hawks in the next two games.

if he's out for 16 and 17, that means he'll drop in price over rounds 18, 19 and won't be at his best price till round 20...meaning that I won't have him in my qualifying final (every 10K counts at this stage). I'll be up against someone who'll probably make him captain. Take a week off Gary but not two!!

Think it was in the hundred...maybe mid to high 100's. I'm on the baxters bandwaggon now though, jump on board!

Exactly what I'm doing:p

Good news for me. Bad news for Bax:thumbsdown: Ironic that picking up Ablett a few weeks back may end up being his worst move.

Originally Posted by DonMania#5
Does anyone know where Baxters was ranked before his two massive scores?

Dont think he was in the top 100. Hes killing it now though, I reckon hes in with a shot, a lot of the top10 are dropping off now.

According to his PM he was ranked 79th 2 weeks ago. Also ranked 35,000 after round 1 so a really solid effort.

The man from Texas is the man to beat !!!!!

I've checked and there is a team called "The Baxters" ...coach name Anthony who is ranked 6th and a total of 128 points behind "moster" who is ranked one.

Generally any defender that I trade in will get bad scores. See, e.g., Burgoyne, Drummond, Guerra.

Concerned about a possible upgrade in 2 weeks (Wona to Bock) because the Crows' lack of forwards may see Bock being played forward. I don't know how Craig will cover. He's loath to take Bock away from CHB but he also hasn't shown much inclination to play Walker, who's screaming for it.

Edit: Craig on TV pretty much indicated Walker will be a go. Yay.
Did he say Walker is playing:eek::eek:

If so YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS <3333333333333

Love you Walker!
You'll get all my love this match since Porpie is out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back