AFL Dream Team 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are these players going and how many games each will the 83k players play?

CHAPMAN
S.SELWOOD
R.GAMBLE

Chappy will do his usual, which is getting tons of points but expect him to play somewhere between 16-18 games gets alot of little injuries like past years. So i would'nt recommend getting him. Get Pavlich instead and pehapes Riewoldt.
S.Selwood should do well keep in mind he is doing year 12 shouldnt have a major impact on his footy, loads of talent. 50/50
R.Gamble again alot of talent but will only get a spot on the team in the pockets and there aint much space there for him. Better options E.g Tippet
hope this helps :thumbsu:

How am i an idiot all those midfielders are ahead of Sally (except maybe Rodan) and why would you spend 330k on a midfielder who hardly plays there when you can get a certain midfielder for the same price at the same team (shaun Burgoyne).
Seems to me getting a player who has averaged 18 games and 20 possies per game over the last 2 years and is coming of a seemingly great pres eason is hardly a wasted pick. With question marks over quite a few players around his price range and their ability to recover from injury or handle a tag you could do a lot worse.

Cyril Rioli, is he worth starting? At the moment i think he might be. Not an expert on Hawthorn's team but by my recolection, they need that crumbing forward who puts alot of defensive pressure. Besides Stokes, i don't see how he would loose his spot in the team (unless he has a few horrible games in a row) because it seems they need that types of player. Is he a chance of being the Al.Davey of this year, the bomber were lacking that type of player last year. It just seems a bit of 'de ja vu' for me.
I've never seen any hawthorn player run as fast as he can. I've been thinking the same thing, he is so like Alwyn Davey. If you don't start him on the field i'd still definately pick him, he should hopefully rise to 200-250k.

Cyril Rioli, is he worth starting? At the moment i think he might be. Not an expert on Hawthorn's team but by my recolection, they need that crumbing forward who puts alot of defensive pressure. Besides Stokes, i don't see how he would loose his spot in the team (unless he has a few horrible games in a row) because it seems they need that types of player. Is he a chance of being the Al.Davey of this year, the bomber were lacking that type of player last year. It just seems a bit of 'de ja vu' for me.

absolutely. First i wasnt staring any rookie types but now i am and Rioli is a part of that. There are 2 or 3 good other 83 k forwards (Tippett,Gamble,Sellar and even Hill) to choose from. It makes the rest of your side look so much better with Rioli starting. Lets face it he will play more games than Jetta,Vince and score as much if not greater than Bradshaw,Thompson.

absolutely. First i wasnt staring any rookie types but now i am and Rioli is a part of that. There are 2 or 3 good other 83 k forwards (Tippett,Gamble,Sellar and even Hill) to choose from. It makes the rest of your side look so much better with Rioli starting. Lets face it he will play more games than Jetta,Vince and score as much if not greater than Bradshaw,Thompson.

He won't play more games than Jetta, Jetta is a lock in our team this year...If Cyril has 3 or so bad games, he'll be out of Hawthorn's squad quick smart...

man im stoked about the new eliminator feature what a great idea congrats to the guys at virtual sports BTW just wondering what people think about:
mcphee
waters
prismall
lucas
buddy
ANY feedback would be appreiciated

What type of role do you see Jetta playing this year GreaT SourcE? I have him starting at the moment, roughly what do you see him averaging?

Hmmm, tough question...He will be used on a half forward flank / wing this year I reckon, and I think he'll average around 60, it's hard to predict though...

heyy just wondering how many people are putting rookie or players under 150k in their starting 22 because i put 1 (rioloi)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't play more games than Jetta, Jetta is a lock in our team this year...If Cyril has 3 or so bad games, he'll be out of Hawthorn's squad quick smart...

Dons forward line:
Monfires - Lucas - A.Welsh
A.Davey - Lloyd - Lovett

Dons Backline:
Peverill - M.Michael - Ryder
Mcphee - Fletcher - N.L.Murray

Dons Centre Line:
Winderlich - J.Watson - J.Nash
Hille - Stanton - Mcveigh

Dons Bench:
Laycock,Slattery,Dyson,Houli

Emergencys:
Jetta,Johns,Rama

Where will Mcphee play i cant see a spot up forward for him and he struggles kicking at goal. Wing,Mcveighs spot or HBF.

Dons side IMO

Jetta will NOT play more than 5 games this year and rioli is a better player.

Oh buddy, just when I thought you had a wee bit of intelligence, you say a statement like that...:eek:
These stup1d statements have to stop buddy, 'cause no one believes one word that comes out of your mouth...

oh lol just checked they are playing richmond, might as well make pffieffer captain

i am going to stop messing with my team now, 2 400k+ players + a bunch of risk players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back