AFL Dream team, what has happene dto abaility to view live DT scores during a match etc

Remove this Banner Ad

What a shambles it's been so far... These guys have caused so many people to pull out due to problem after problem. It ain't life & death but COME ON, GET IT TOGETHER ALREADY!

Dreamteam is screwed up. We have so many computers and devices here and it only even works on 20% - then not very well.
Crashes my iPad. Wont accept my password on my Android Smartphone. Shows 31 Days till next lockout on my Windows laptop - and 20 Hours on my Desktop. Search by player name doesnt work on any device. Storing as favourites pre season was a waste of time - previous years Id check my favourites first when trading. Cant even find that facility - gave up after numerous attempts. Many from our league losing interest as the GUI interface looks to have been designed by a geek who doesnt live footy for his super computer. Im out for the season - it took long enough in previous years when it worked okay

Fantasy footy site is so average compared to previous years, it is an utter joke! You can't even see the coaches box anymore to add comments or banter w other players, let alone all the glitches when you try and follow scores 'live'. AFL should at least give us the courtesy of an explanation - did they switch software companies for purely commercial reasons or is there more to it?

Had the same issue, I was very annoyed.thought it was just me

Hi all, am I missing something?
I looked on site last evening during Freeo Pies game and I could not see how one could follow how one's players were scoring and how you were going aganist your opponment in your league, and even now I can only get a score to date between my opponment and myself, not a look at how his team has scored per player. This is via web site on PC
Is this a change as I hate it.
Plus what is with Ipad app, would not let me log in last evening kept saying my password was wrong, well sorry it was not. So I coudl not check if App had same issue as above.
TIA
Phil

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream team, what has happene dto abaility to view live DT scores during a match etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back