Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The power chant over Adelaide oval when port are up big ish is cool touch
I’ve found the crowd in general has been pretty good. Only time they’ve seemed off is after a goal is kicked, not nearly loud enough.

Nearly missed the Toll truck but managed to catch him in time. Got a really nice smell to it for some odd reason but I can't wait!!
Why were you smelling his truck?

Just arrived!!! Nearly missed the Toll truck but managed to catch him in time. Got a really nice smell to it for some odd reason but I can't wait!! Dardy McCrafty for the Coleman is nearly upon us
Yep I had that same beautiful smell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to say I’ve loved this game and it’s easily the best AFL game. Who would’ve thought sticking to a developer would pay dividends? I’m personally struggling to adjust to the new spoil button given how much I used to spoil in the first game but it’s honestly better the way it is.

Game 2 vs Sydney, absolute demolition. 39 point victory, however I’ve came to the conclusion that I’ll either need to up the difficulty or bump up the AI goal kicking sliders, as Sydney kicked 1.7 + a bunch on the full.

Shiel probably BOG, 2 goals and 8 possies (highest on ground was 10).

Devon Smith pulled out a Lewis Jetta-esque run and goal, going all the way from the back flank to kick a goal. Absolutely burnt Aliir Aliir (he is absolutely terrible in game, I reckon every time he went near it things went badly for him).

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back