Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone using the mini map? Looks utterly pointless

Just saw a youtube gameplay vid & on a couple of occasions a player runs through the mark & no 50?

Yeah, it happened a few times, so I wanted to test it on SPS and gave him 3 50s in a row.
He then missed from the goal square.

Game is fun and frustrating, no other way of putting it. Optimistic the patches will help with a few things but a few others will be part of the game's charm.

There is definitely more of a football feel to the game. Ive just spend a game getting used to the kicking and marking and it seems so much more intuitive.

Dropping the tackle distance slider to 25 made it much less of a tackle fest. I haven't messed around with the strategies yet.

I keep harping on it; not being able to miss a set shot is painful.

Wish they'd stop smothering the handballs to the level it is and let the AI get tackled and do some miraculous handball.
Always get so excited I'm creating some space or about to seize on an opportunity and get blasted in the ass.
Nothing better than moving the ball around nicely and avoiding those tackle sessions haha.
lol...
just did a great passage of play, kick to my guy on the lead, goes through his body and the guy behind him marks it
classic
They jump in my back - throwing the ball, I tackle them normally - high tackle/push in the back.
Least it's accurate with terrible umpiring, one way to keep the game interesting.
Will try to hold sprint less but they will probably just run away since the AI definitely seems a tad faster than I do.
Kicking the ball much better now though which is a small plus, playing nicer but not scoring as much.
lol going through for a goal and my teammate tries to mark it over the line

I think I've found your problem friend, it's hard to play a video game AND type on Bigfooty at the same time.

A couple of thoughts so far:
1. No option to put a marker on your career player when you are playing as the team. Makes it impossible to see where they are.
2. Player ratings are completely off but they will be updated so not a big deal
3. Would love more flexibility in the Guernsey design. Even little things like changing the shorts, collar and sock colours or being able to upload custom logos. Would also be nice to be able to use the custom kits in games with AFL teams.
4. The CPU always switches the ball right in front of goals and turns it over.

Overall, it's a major improvement and I look forward to a few updates in the coming weeks.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would also be nice to be able to use the custom kits in games with AFL teams.
you are be able to do this if you create a custom team using the same players and everything as the AFL side you are looking to use, you can even then take those kits into career mode. Bit of a ballache but it works.

Seems pretty realistic, Freo player over 195 out for the season, where have I heard that before?
I mean I played a game where Taberner couldn't kick straight to save his life and McCarthy couldn't hold a ****ing mark so it's looking pretty realistic tbh

Training players levels them up really quickly in this game. Already got Young and Henry up to 78 overall 8 rounds in

In Round 9 right now and Tom Lynch is leading the Coleman in my coach career. Behind him are Tim O'Brien and big Mason Cox. Interesting scenes

Enjoying the game so far. Not enjoying losing two online matches by less than goal, then being 3 or 4 goals up in the third quarter of my next game, having the campaigner rage quit and not getting the win for it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back