Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you get when you cross a dominant mid-field performance with an opposition FB who thinks he is a centre and version of manning up is giving the FF a 5m head start? A scorecard of:

Ess: 6. 2. 38
GWS: 35. 8. 218

And a FF on debut with 45 kicks, 43 marks, 30 goals and 5 behinds. Missed a few torps and attempts at getting my banana goals season achievement

What do you get when you cross a dominant mid-field performance with an opposition FB who thinks he is a centre and version of manning up is giving the FF a 5m head start? A scorecard of:

Ess: 6. 2. 38
GWS: 35. 8. 218

And a FF on debut with 45 kicks, 43 marks, 30 goals and 5 behinds. Missed a few torps and attempts at getting my banana goals season achievement

Liam Jones?

How hard is it to get draft pick one? I kicked like 130 goals in the U18 league, was Murray and Vic Metro captain, and did almost every match goal and a fair amount of season goals to get to about 83 overall, but have been drafted at 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 12, and 18? (Closing game every time). Do I have to go down to prospect/rookie/rising star difficulty and increase match time so I get every single season objectives each game? And yet apparently 2.4% of players have this trophy?

edit: a few more resets and I managed to get taken at pick two, not good enough though. How RNG based is this? Surely there’s a pick one chance for me seeing as I’ve got most of the positions from 2 to 18 ticked off so far

Last edited:
How hard is it to get draft pick one? I kicked like 130 goals in the U18 league, was Murray and Vic Metro captain, and did almost every match goal and a fair amount of season goals to get to about 83 overall, but have been drafted at 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 12, and 18? (Closing game every time). Do I have to go down to prospect/rookie/rising star difficulty and increase match time so I get every single season objectives each game? And yet apparently 2.4% of players have this trophy?
I wonder what 2 teams are drafting at 1 and 2 because they might be drafting mids but you are forward or something like that

I wonder what 2 teams are drafting at 1 and 2 because they might be drafting mids but you are forward or something like that

Possibly, but it’s Port at one and I’d say they’d need a full forward but I’m not certain. But I’ve been taken at 2, 3 and 4 but they often pass me up hence my confusion as to how it works aha.

So in last night's game, when O'Brien got tired the game threw Rory Laird into the ruck.

Rory Laird.

178cm Rory Laird.

Nicknamed "Desk" because he's wider than he is tall Rory Laird.

I've been playing a season as the Eagles. Start Naitanui and have Bailey Williams as my second ruck.

NicNat starts. A minute or so in, it's Liam Duggan's turn. Then Tom Barrass gets a run. By the time it gets to the second half, Bailey Williams is rucking. Maybe it should read "2nd HALF ruck"? :p

Think I might be ready to go to manual interchanges, as Jackson Nelson always ends up at Full Forward, Jack Darling gets moved to a pocket and Josh Kennedy goes to CHF. :p TBF, Nelson seems to mark everything.

Same with Liam Duggan, when he actually does end back down in defence. Forget McGovern, forget Barrass, forget Hurn, forget Sheppard. Liam Duggan and Lewis Jetta outmark everyone.

Anyone think the games programmers live in The Upside Down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Online is pissing me off.

Been trying to get a normal game for 30 mins now.

Hard to find a game that actually works. Struggle to get a 1v1 going, many die after you've spent 10 mins waiting to get started and the host connection is lost or you oppo leaves.

View attachment 857251
Game is distracted by all dat ass.

Online is pissing me off.

Been trying to get a normal game for 30 mins now.

Hard to find a game that actually works. Struggle to get a 1v1 going, many die after you've spent 10 mins waiting to get started and the host connection is lost or you oppo leaves.

View attachment 857251

You just wanted to show off your wall photo, didn't you?

Just got to finals in career coach. Playing as the Pies we finished third yet in the first week of finals are playing fourth placed Adelaide??? We should be playing 2nd places Hawthorn? Wtf

Keep forgetting to mention the wonderful camera angle you get kicking out after a behind at Hobart oval.

Can't remember which one but either Bendigo or Ballarat is bad for that too. Got a free for OOF (as is tradition) and was presented with a great view of a concrete wall. The whole screen.

Marking is about positioning in this one, not timing.

Given it seems you're across marking, are you able to give a breakdown to the perfect mark? I have been struggling with this part of the game massively. How do you approach it yourself?

I have been positioning myself in the middle of the circle, in front of my opponent, and yet I still find myself being outmarked? Any pointers?

I’ve found a bit of a workaround solution for the ruck glitch in my Freo coach career
If I go in with:
- Darcy as No 1 ruck
- Lobb as No 2 ruck starting at CHF
I end up with Darcy doing one tap then going to the bench with Lobb doing most of the ruckwork until he fatigues and Luke Ryan takes over
But....
If I go in with:
- Darcy as No 1 ruck
- Taberner as No 2 ruck starting on the bench
- Lobb at CHF
Then Darcy rucks until he fatigues at which point Taberner takes over, as soon as Tabs heads into the ruck, I change my 2nd ruck to Lobb, from then on Darcy and Lobb rotate properly through the ruck with Lobb and Tabs rotating through CHF and bench

My conclusion on this game is that it absolutely blows and I won't be playing it again.

Any improvements on evolution #1 are marginal, the graphics are still horrible and there are still far too many AI issues that haven't been fixed from Evo #1. Some of the posts on here have seriously overstated the improvements for this game to the point where I have to wonder whether they are on the Wicked Witch payroll.

Do not buy.

My conclusion on this game is that it absolutely blows and I won't be playing it again.

Any improvements on evolution #1 are marginal, the graphics are still horrible and there are still far too many AI issues that haven't been fixed from Evo #1. Some of the posts on here have seriously overstated the improvements for this game to the point where I have to wonder whether they are on the Wicked Witch payroll.

Do not buy.

Ok Boomer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back