AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why bother making a banner cutscene if you're not even going to bother making a semi realistic banners?

This could have been a great opportunity for fan engagement with a competition for who can think of the best ones.
Or just get the bloke who does the Dogs banners in, some of those are gold.
IMG_3420.JPG

Why bother making a banner cutscene if you're not even going to bother making a semi realistic banners?

This could have been a great opportunity for fan engagement with a competition for who can think of the best ones.

Personally I think they could use the Fan Hub and a 'Get Best' system so that you can have access to a wide variety of tasty zingers. Can even offer contextual triggers (ie. use this one for the Doggies against GWS or whatever) to keep them relevant. Once you had the basic design down it's just a case of editing the text.

Yeah thats a good idea. Im sure plenty of fans would come up with some beauties and get more fans involved. Send that one to WW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too sure what you're looking at but the Crows had the highest home attendance record in the league over 2016.

For some reason he included the away totals.

I'm really interested in gameplay footage. If they do that PS2 era inspired slow motion kick and mark thing again, it's another fail off the bat. But they did say they'll emulate Live 1, so hopefully they copied the quick kick, mark and play on when you want to component.

This was on the facey page too... Aren't the songs always different in the games anyway? Not sure about the PUMA clash, i thought that was part of the recent "approval" delays but no idea what's happening there now

17155491_1387101991335844_3197549424170101132_n.jpg

Can you ask them if the sock height is a selection choice?

The AFL Evolution guys never respond to me, but ill have a go haha

EDIT: Scratch that, i got a response haha They said they can't disclose that as it hasn't been released publicly yet. I asked them if we could change sock heights and shorts colour
upload_2017-3-13_15-4-27.png

Last edited:
The AFL Evolution guys never respond to me, but ill have a go haha

EDIT: Scratch that, i got a response haha They said they can't disclose that as it hasn't been released publicly yet. I asked them if we could change sock heights and shorts colour
View attachment 345154

I'm astounded they answered as if it was a legitimate question!! Thanks for asking though lol

They've uploaded a YouTube version.

The 1080p one actually looks a bit nicer in my opinion. Nothing drastic but it makes the game look a bit nicer in my view.

I'm astounded they answered as if it was a legitimate question!! Thanks for asking though lol

Haha well the shorts colour was a legit question for me. grinded my gears having to force a team to wear clash kits in Live 2 so that the shorts couldn't clash haha

I may have asked whether the footage was from AFL Evolution (before they posted the vid on YouTube...).

No response yet lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back