AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

.....so you're actually over 18? Seriously?

Other way round but i thought of this:

6db09d00cd35c2d4bf0165e1694cb0fb.jpg

If they had any sense of fun or good nature they'd have put Membrey up there, but instead they're still all salty about their super srs poll that the internetz ruined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely that's not all for this week. I mean even if the trailer isn't ready another stadium render or screenshot would be nice

How have they not finalised a release date?

That's all I want.
It is a bit ridiculous considering that technically it could release any time from Saturday onwards

I mean we're at most a couple months from release and still have no idea of a date

According to a comment on their FB page a release date announcement is extremely close and whoever runs that FB page (WW I presume) don't know when the release date is either

From this I reckon it's safe to assume the game is finished ?

According to a comment on their FB page a release date announcement is extremely close and whoever runs that FB page (WW I presume) don't know when the release date is either

From this I reckon it's safe to assume the game is finished ?
I'd rather a friggen gameplay trailer than a release date. I just wonder what difference it'll make if you know it's coming out at the end of June.

I'd rather a friggen gameplay trailer than a release date. I just wonder what difference it'll make if you know it's coming out at the end of June.
We'd all rather the gameplay trailer but the release date is the next best thing and it'd be nice to finally know for sure when it'll be out rather than a vague "anytime in the next 3 months" we currently have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back