AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't give players wildly specific positions like the did with Live 2. I know it didn't have a massive impact playing them out of position but it was weird having a player who was a Left Wing, why not just wing? Or just midfield for that matter.

This is a good point.

I like the way Premiership Coach does their positions. Inside Mid, Outside Mid, Tall/Small Back/Forward, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. But getting tired of reading all the bitching and moaning of all these people who are demanding the game be released yesterday.

Maybe. But getting tired of reading all the bitching and moaning of all these people who are demanding the game be released yesterday.

Couldn't agree more. Some have no idea. Why rush the game for release when you can have a full polished product rather then a half assed effort. Smh

Couldn't agree more. Some have no idea. Why rush the game for release when you can have a full polished product rather then a half assed effort. Smh

yeah but the point is they shouldn't have announced it so darn early, there is only so much patience I've got

yeah but the point is they shouldn't have announced it so darn early, there is only so much patience I've got
Isn't that your fault though?
Its highly unlikely that the game is going to be any good anyway. I think you are setting yourself up for some real disappointment

Except it's all your fault it's taking so long because the delay is due to them incorporating your ratings.

Why? Companies announce games years I'm advance. This will be what, 6 months?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3564292-quotes-about-tomorrow.jpg

Don't know if this is really news, but means the geurnseys will all be right and a release date should be soon. Saw a screeny of a convo the other day about the Richmond run in vid that pretty much said it was a video made last year, and hadn't gained all approvals, so that's why the geurnseys and song were off.

Note: one thing i do notice quite a bit, and its a no-biggy, but holy crap, some people are blunt as fu## when messaging this guy. He always gives a respectable answer, which is a fair crack considering all he was asked was "is the jumpers update and everything else". What happened to the old fashioned "Hey, just a question. lalala"

17634402_1678782712417648_5689547163720381998_n.jpg

ok i have rated Patrick Dangerfield (94).

Acceleration: 97
Speed: 94
Handball: 94
kick accuracy: 84
kick distance: 80
Tackling: 78
Set Shot: 73
Bannana kick: ...
Nup joking, I could not be bothered. Just hope we get something substantial today!!

ok i have rated Patrick Dangerfield (94).

Acceleration: 97
Speed: 94
Handball: 94
kick accuracy: 84
kick distance: 80
Tackling: 78
Set Shot: 73
Bannana kick: ...
Nup joking, I could not be bothered. Just hope we get something substantial today!!

Here we go again......something substantial would be you never posting any sort of rating ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back