AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit late here, but can someone upload some Sydney Swans stuff from the FanHub please? My piece of **** PC won't run it.

Another video from the guy that can get the face scans to show up. No idea how he's doing it.

Positives are that some of the players that weren't scanned, like frost, have some pretty good likenesses.

That's because Jack Frost's real life face looks like a poorly rendered PS2 model of a human being.

My money is on AFLW being part of the 2018 DLC. So that they have time to get ratings etc right after watching the first season. As it would have been anyones guess as to who should be rated what. Sort of like AFL Live 2's 'glamour pack'. You'd think they'd add a few more face scans in there as well as 2018 lists

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they blew me off too.

View attachment 354336
I really hope it is in at release and they just want to have something up their sleeve for the trailer. I would have thought that the AFL would like to have the AFLW in the hands of everyone who picks up the game rather than just a few people that want to buy it for $30 as part of a kit/list update pack 12 months down the line.

TBH i still rekon there will be more players scanned than shown in the files. Like looking at the behind the scenes, why would they go to the length of scanning every single player if they werent going to include their scan. Like look at the dogs behind the scenes, there's a list with every player ticked off as scanned. Like maybe I'm wrong, but it would seem stupid to scan every single player and then not use atleast the best 22... maybe they didnt have time to implement them all, so they could be included in a later DLC or something. Like considering I think the file size of the demo will be doubled for the actual game, maybe there are more scans than the ones listed. Too many unanswered questions right now haha!
Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.28.38 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.30.56 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.30.56 pm.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.31.02 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 7.31.02 pm.png
    133.3 KB · Views: 9
A couple of things Ill be looking for.

1. Ball physics. That weird style the ball had in the previous 2 games in no way resembled how a football bounces.

2. Will players move realistically on leads (often in arcs, zig zags, turning circles etc) or will they only move in straight lines?
Nail. On. Head.

maybe they didnt have time to implement them all
They did the face scans two years ago! Still wouldn't surprise me if they didn't bother implementing it though.

Can anyone help me out?
Getting a white screen and not responding error every time i try open the demo?:(
Any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back