AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the moderation process like?
Say I download someone's Tony Lockett..... can I make changes to him, and re-upload?
And if so, whats to say my upload is acceptable by the original owner?

people getting so worked up about how a trailer hasn't been released, yet ea sports dont release their main gameplay trailer until a month before release... it will come lads
It is a month before release...

But knowing WW, they won't give us anything until May 3rd.

Another video from the guy that can get the face scans to show up. No idea how he's doing it.

Positives are that some of the players that weren't scanned, like frost, have some pretty good likenesses.

He said in the description that the way he was getting the ratings has now been blocked by WW.

Another video from the guy that can get the face scans to show up. No idea how he's doing it.

Positives are that some of the players that weren't scanned, like frost, have some pretty good likenesses.

From the vid description

THE METHOD TO UNLOCKING THE TEAM LISTS WAS PATCHED BY WICKED WITCH THIS MORNING. If I find a way around it I will share it with you all.

:(

He said in the description that the way he was getting the ratings has now been blocked by WW.

Well that's shit. Guess that patch this morning was for that.

Man that guy is easily impressed. Says Robinson and Bastinac are fine lol

They're not too bad. Acceptable when you consider it's not a face scan.

Daniel Rich has a lower Kick Power rating than Mitch Robinson and Tom Rockliff. Looks like I'll be editing all of the players' ratings to my liking before playing. I'm not sure how these games can seemingly rush player ratings when they should be a large priority and be an indication as to how they play in real life.

They're not too bad. Acceptable when you consider it's not a face scan.
Nah its pretty shit, he looks closer to Boomer than Mitch.

upload_2017-4-6_16-27-43.png

Daniel Rich has a lower Kick Power rating than Mitch Robinson and Tom Rockliff. Looks like I'll be editing all of the players' ratings to my liking before playing. I'm not sure how these games can seemingly rush player ratings when they should be a large priority and be an indication as to how they play in real life.
Still better than GOTHELIONS16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at this point im not fussed if the gameplay doesn't quiet deliver. There seems to be enough content to keep me invested, unlike afl live 1 where you couldn't even continue seasons

This annoyed the hell out of me on afl live 1

at this point im not fussed if the gameplay doesn't quiet deliver. There seems to be enough content to keep me invested, unlike afl live 1 where you couldn't even continue seasons
Gameplay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Content.

Man that guy is easily impressed. Says Robinson and Bastinac are fine lol
The way he said 'Brisbane Lions Football Club' and 'Carlton Football Club' and chucked in irrelevant information about Mitch Robinson all to make himself sound smarter. Why do these dudes on Youtube all come across like they've never actually engaged with the sport they're discussing? The Don Bradman Cricket ones were similar.

St Kilda jerseys, my laptop is pretty bad though and the captures wouldn't look as good as it would on other laptops.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    50.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG