AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spewing i cant make players. Still get afl.exe has stopped working. Tried everything and cant get it working. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Have you tried verifying the integrity of game files through steam?

Other possibility is your computer isn't good enough to run the game.

AFL Evolution facebook page messaged me saying that the proper SA and WA clubs theme songs are in the game.

Hopefully those cheapo songs people found in the game folders are errors.
No offence to WW but I wouldn't be surprised if they think the songs in the game files are the actual songs

But fingers crossed (I have more faith in them getting these right as apparently the other teams have their actual songs)

No offence to WW but I wouldn't be surprised if they think the songs in the game files are the actual songs

But fingers crossed (I have more faith in them getting these right as apparently the other teams have their actual songs)
If this is true then I hope they patch it.

1. Create a team but do not recruit players. Save and exit.
2. Go to list management.
3. Find your team and press recruit a player.
4. When the second window displays, press left, not right.
5. The list for the Brisbane Football Club displays. You can trade out 8 players at a time from Brisbane, and 4 from Adelaide. Reset the teams through the menu to transfer new players out.
6. Go to edit players, find your team, and choose the player you wish to look at. Select "No" to the prompt, and you will see the player.

Does anyone know how to 'go left' on keyboard (Step 4)

1. Create a team but do not recruit players. Save and exit.
2. Go to list management.
3. Find your team and press recruit a player.
4. When the second window displays, press left, not right.
5. The list for the Brisbane Football Club displays. You can trade out 8 players at a time from Brisbane, and 4 from Adelaide. Reset the teams through the menu to transfer new players out.
6. Go to edit players, find your team, and choose the player you wish to look at. Select "No" to the prompt, and you will see the player.

Does anyone know how to 'go left' on keyboard (Step 4)

This doesn't work anymore. Don't bother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we have a separate thread for installation FAQ's or something?
Good god yes please. If you can't figure out where to find files, and how to access them then perhaps datamining isn't for you.

Can we have a separate thread for installation FAQ's or something?
In all seriousness, if somebody wants to create some sort of FAQ list (not just limited to installation) I'm happy to have a separate thread pinned to the top of the sub-forum. There are definitely a lot of similar questions popping up.

Maybe your computer is shite. Mine won't run the game because it doesn't meet the minimum specs, plain and simple. What is there really to do with this demo anyway? Just wait a couple of weeks and you'll have the full game.

Not much. It's just a creation suite. If you want to pre-make your own teams or recreate historical teams or whatnot, I guess it's a good chance to, but then it's hard to find the motivation to invest too much time in that given we don't even know what the gameplay is like. If it turns out to play like garbage, how much time do you really want to have poured in to making players and teams?

For all the information and content we're getting, what remains absent is really any indication as to what the actual gameplay will be like, and that's the most important part. I hope we get something in that regard soon.

Not much. It's just a creation suite. If you want to pre-make your own teams or recreate historical teams or whatnot, I guess it's a good chance to, but then it's hard to find the motivation to invest too much time in that given we don't even know what the gameplay is like. If it turns out to play like garbage, how much time do you really want to have poured in to making players and teams?

For all the information and content we're getting, what remains absent is really any indication as to what the actual gameplay will be like, and that's the most important part. I hope we get something in that regard soon.
Well surely the trailer has to come out this week

If they were just finalising it last week and with only 3 weeks to go it'd be ridiculous to release it any later than this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back