AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

New name works for me (AFL Live was always a stupid name for the 2011 game to be called after it was already a thing in 03 and 04)

Also the fact they've been working on it for so long and are rebranding the game has me somewhat hopeful.

HES is True Blu

Fair enough :) Thanks! Looks like the classification has been removed from the website anyway. Don't know what to make of that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New AFL game should always be welcomed even if the dev has a less than impressive history. Release with the launch of the 2017 AFL season and it'll be good fun.

Give me a career mode where I only play as myself or where I'm coach only and i'll be happy

New AFL game should always be welcomed even if the dev has a less than impressive history. Release with the launch of the 2017 AFL season and it'll be good fun.

Give me a career mode where I only play as myself or where I'm coach only and i'll be happy
I have a feeling this will be released in time for Christmas knowing tru blue and their history of utter incompetence when it comes to marketing and timing releases to coincide with the start of the season

Not that I have a problem with a Christmas release (after about 3 years between games I'd be happy with a release tomorrow)

I have a feeling this will be released in time for Christmas knowing tru blue and their history of utter incompetence when it comes to marketing and timing releases to coincide with the start of the season
Christmas isn't a bad time as people are out buying presents. But it would be overshadowed by over, bigger titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back