AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that they leave the interchange cap out of the game for this reason. Like how in FIFA there are no hand balls, you can't have the player being punished for something that is out of your control.

There are handballs in FIFA, there's just an option to turn them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are handballs in FIFA, there's just an option to turn them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but you have to opt in and they aren't used in online play. Same sort of thing with an interchange cap would be the best option IMO.

Go here. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AFL Evolution Demo
Rename pak.waz to pak.rar then open with WinRar. Extract the files and rename it back to pak.waz after you've extracted it.
Do you know how to open the WWM and/or the DDS files?

Go here. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AFL Evolution Demo
Rename pak.waz to pak.rar then open with WinRar. Extract the files and rename it back to pak.waz after you've extracted it.
how do you do that? i just get pak.waz.rar for the name now and cant play it anymore haha

and/or the DDS files?
Paint.net or Photoshop.
how do you do that? i just get pak.waz.rar for the name now and cant play it anymore haha
Everyone that is trying to open their file please right click the file and select open with winrar. That way you don't need to rename anything.

You'll have to redownload the demo. When you get to renaming it click to the right of the word and change the .waz to .rar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if stores like bigW will be selling afl evolution? because i hope so because they will sell it for like $80... haha

Does anyone know how to open the fanhub in windowed mode? It only gave the option the first time.

Does anyone know how to open the fanhub in windowed mode? It only gave the option the first time.
If you open with Steam you get the option but if you open the afl.exe file you don't get the option.

Nope! I've asked him so many times but he always beats around the bush and never says... he is probably scared if he gives away his power nobody will watch his vids anymore
Thought it might be the case. Haven't watched one and will continue not to out of petty protest.

You'll have to redownload the demo. When you get to renaming it click to the right of the word and change the .waz to .rar
na ive already done the .rar bit, the problem is changing it back to .waz, how would i do that?

Thought it might be the case. Haven't watched one and will continue not to out of petty protest.
He told me 'It's a very strenuous process and it requires downgrading your AFL Evolution demo and editing of game files. Takes me around 25 minutes just to view one player, but I'll try to explain it in my next video!' (mind you he didn't explain it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back