AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping for a game against Port at the G, will be the first time we would’ve played them at “Home” since the 2014 Preliminary Final.

2015 - Marvel
2018 - Launceston
2019 - Launceston
2021 - Marvel

7 Home & Away + 1 Final at Adelaide Oval in that period.

[Apologies unsure what happened with the original posting on my phone]

Last edited:
Hoping for a game against Port at the G, will be the first time we would’ve played them at “Home” since the [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] Preliminary Final.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6] - Marvel
[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]] - Launceston
[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] - Launceston
[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] - Marvel

[emoji[emoji6]] Home & Away + Final at Adelaide Oval in that period.

On iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]BigFooty.com mobile app
wtf GIF

No idea why we continually want to play Essendon early in the season. We should be requesting to play them when they fall apart in July or August to get a percentage booster

Also would like GWS in the Opening Round but that will go to either Carlton or Collingwood to give them a soft start to the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does fixture come out? Want to book flights to Launceston early are they normally cheaper at that time of year
I believe it will come out soon, as the AFL don’t want to have the lag that they did last year in getting the fixture out.

I also believe we will be playing on Round Zero or opening round, and will have the Friday night game in Round 1 after the Thursday night game, which we will play Essendon at the MCG.

The usual Round 1 opener of Richmond v Carlton will take place on the Thursday, but I will not be at all surprised if this gets changed between now and when the fixture is released because that is already looking like being a 15+ goal belting waiting to happen, which makes no sense to have in prime time.

I believe it will come out soon, as the AFL don’t want to have the lag that they did last year in getting the fixture out.

I also believe we will be playing on Round Zero or opening round, and will have the Friday night game in Round 1 after the Thursday night game, which we will play Essendon at the MCG.

The usual Round 1 opener of Richmond v Carlton will take place on the Thursday, but I will not be at all surprised if this gets changed between now and when the fixture is released because that is already looking like being a 15+ goal belting waiting to happen, which makes no sense to have in prime time.
With the proximity to Easter Monday we'd end up having our first bye in round 2.

I hadn't thought about that.
You cannot have Richmond as your season opener at present.

I hadn't thought about that.
You cannot have Richmond as your season opener at present.
I’d be amazed if they don’t make a switch.

Everyone knows Richmond are going to be horrible next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back