AFL AFL Futures 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neale worth a play for most disposals in the finals @ 11 at 365. Has 38 already, had 37 against Sydney last time and beat them. If they can get to 3 games he’ll give it a shake.
Think I'd rather take brissy to win next game at whatever the odds are, should be 3 bucks atleast

That could roll into Neale if brissy somehow do it

Brisbane will be about $4 to beat Melbourne, IMO.

Probably $3.50 to beat Sydney.
Not to mention the Lions hoodoo of not winning at the G as well.

You would be wanting juicer odds than $4 to back them. I do agree odds will be around the $4.50 mark.

Sydney yes, that sounds about right as well of $3.50

Anyone think this should be half pay instead of a loss Jugada

Bet365, i know theres been issues before with this market and dusputs taken to the NT Gambling and Racing tribunal

As it says most losses, which eagles had

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220822-105039_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220822-105039_Photos.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 103
Anyone think this should be half pay instead of a loss Jugada

Bet365, i know theres been issues before with this market and has been taking to the Gambling and Racing tribunal

As it says most losses, which eagles had

The T&C's most likely say in the event of a tie they pay out on team with the lowest %

Geelong 2.10 - 2.20 for the flag around the place

Paying 1.29 to win this week means they'll be 1.62ish next week. I think they'll be less than that v anyone in GF tbh. Taking Cats flag now
Would love to see a Cats-Pies finals rematch on GF day. Would be epic.

I think Sydney can beat the Cats tbh assuming both get through to the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see a Cats-Pies finals rematch on GF day. Would be epic.

I think Sydney can beat the Cats tbh assuming both get through to the GF.
Im going to the GF this year actually. Agree thats ideal matchup id like to see but think it'll be cats/swans and ill be cheering for whoever cats play. My bet is also kind of an emotional hedge against my most disliked team in sports winning...

Chucked a couple dollars on McStay @ 501 for most goals @ 365. Is 41 @ SB.
Has kicked 3, should have had a few more. With Daniher and McInerny back will get 4th best defender. Kicked 3 on Cats last time, but they were missing Hipwood. Anything can happen in a preliminary, could even make it to the big dance.

Charlie Cameron is currently $2.20 to be Brisbane's leading goal scorer this year at Pointsbet

He has a 7 goal lead on Zac Bailey and a 10 goal lead on Joe Daniher.

Goals per game this season:
Cameron - 2.21
Daniher - 2.56
Bailey - 2.08
just realised this went bang! great call LicoriceAllsorts! that was ridiculous odds with his 7 goal lead even at that time.

Cats odds look ridiculous.

Yes they're old but if they decide to get with the times and move the ball quickly and get it into Hawkins and a fit this year Jeremy Cameron they will be devastating. Makes no sense to go out and get Cameron then refuse to kick it to him until the defense has gotten back.

Higgins, Dahlhaus and Rohan are cooked, get them out to bring the age profile down a little bit. Stengle could be great at the feet of the bigs, Guthrie jnr looks AFL quality, Evans showed a bit before injury.

If they can find a player or two out of their 12 players under 21 who haven't played it might be the refresh that they need. Dangerfield and Duncan missing big patches last year didn't help and if they can stay healthy then they're as good a chance as any again in '22

1: Essendon at MCG
2: Sydney at SCG
3: Collingwood at MCG
4: Brisbane in Geelong
5: Hawthorn at MCG
6: North in Tas
7: Fremantle in Geelong

Should get off to a good start and then face just 4 interstate trips remaining, and one of them is GC who will be well cooked by round 22.

Should finish top 4 again, then cash out before the inevitable finals choke.
$1000 on the Cats at $11 can be cashed out for $6861

They got out to $13 at one point and they still had all their home games to come. Ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back