AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Its my opinion that Essendon will win the spoon, doesn't mean it is going to happen. So stop taking it all to heart.

Who do you guys think will finish higher? Richmond or West Coast? I don't rate Richmond and who knows whether the West Coast tankers will tank again, they also have that Subi aspect to them.

Thats a tough one i would rate it 50-50. If i had to pick one i would give a slight edge to WC purely because of the advantage they hold of home games at Subiaco

Its my opinion that Essendon will win the spoon, doesn't mean it is going to happen. So stop taking it all to heart.

Who do you guys think will finish higher? Richmond or West Coast? I don't rate Richmond and who knows whether the West Coast tankers will tank again, they also have that Subi aspect to them.

I have Richmond above West Coast.

Also have GC competing with WC and Ess for the bottom 3.

Why will Sydney be bad this year?

aging side..

Ill talk about my club from a betting prospetive..
essendon have the 'hype' factor .. so people backing them for the spoon should consider taking after round 1 and hedging at round 3, because i can see us winning a number of games.

We wont lose to WCE in melbourne, nor GC. We will knock off richmond yet again, melbourne 50-50 game..

we should win atleast 6 games, therefor leaving sides below us.

im not into the hird hype so much at the moment, but if the way players are training, and fans are smiling, we should be okay this year.

Back and Lay will be profitable this year on a side like essendon.

I think people should back Essendon for the spoon before Rd1 as they will most likely lose there first 5 games against Bulldogs, Sydney (away), Saints, Carlton, Collingwood and will be sitting on the bottom of the ladder at that point but then they play GC (home), WC (home), Brisbane (away), Richmond and Melbourne and i can see them winning 3 of those games which will probably lift them off the bottom

fremantle to make the 8: $1.65 (taz is a loss but i think they've got enough young talent to improve on last year)
melbourne to miss the 8: $1.85 (think they're still a year away)

thats about all i like atm...

North to make the 8 are one of my better bets for the year. They have had a couple set backs but i dont think it is anything to be hugely concerned over. That along with Hawthorn top 4 i will be placing in a few pre season multis across other sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn
Collingwood
St Kilda
Geelong
Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne
Fremantle

Then one of Adelaide, Carlton, Sydney or Melbourne filling the other spot in the 8.

Hawthorn
Collingwood
St Kilda
Geelong
Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne
Fremantle

Then one of Adelaide, Carlton, Sydney or Melbourne filling the other spot in the 8.

I don't think you can take Sydney out of the 8. Carlton maybe. Also, why do you rate Hawthorn at No.1?

There is a bet at TAB that I am mulling over, and would like some opinion:

Which team will finish higher?

• Carlton
  • Melbourne

From memory, I think that Carlton is paying $1.87, and Melbourne $1.93

I am leaning towards Carlton.

Thoughts?

Sydney and Carlton could both easily miss the finals without any shock. I rate Hawthorn number 1 because this year they are going in without the injuries of last year and i believe they are the best team in the comp when fully fit. At the end of last year they beat Collingwood, should of beaten Geelong apart from when the dominated the 3rd quarter and couldnt put it on the board and would of beaten St Kilda if it wasnt for the interchange penalty so had to settle for a draw.

Just my opnion but i think they will finish on top this year

I would be on Carlton, I am probably a little biased but I really don't think Melbourne are that good. They have a decent midfield, decent defence, forwards I am not so sure on. I think if they got a couple of injuries to key players they could really stink it up. Same could be said for Carlton however.

• Carlton
  • Melbourne

Thoughts?

if you need to ask the question, than i dont think its a bet worth even putting on, these future h2hs need to be very good bets

• Carlton
  • Melbourne

Thoughts?
I may be biased but if those odds are true I would be smashing Carlton for all I am worth.

We would have to slip for the second straight year and Melbourne would have to improve as much as they did last year, if not more. I can't see it happening myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back