AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, give it a rest champ. Just think of this place like being at the pub, run everything you're about to submit through that filter, and if it would make you sound like a little schoolgirl when having a beer, then don't post it.

Now I feel like a beer.

Lol not even close to a good comparison. You bitching about me bitching, lol.

My one reply to Donkson? So because i have probably misunderstood what he was suggesting thats it is it? What about your comment in that thread where you have a go at a hawks supporter for them losing last week?

I never had a go at him for Hawthorn winning, I suggested that he didn't see the last quarter in response to him saying Collingwood are out of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're an absolute disgrace.

92664478-facepalm.gif

<srs bzns>
Can I please point out that I've never actually considered using a glass as a weapon. I've also never been involved in a fight in a pub outside of trying to drag a mate out of a fight and, once, verbally attacking a bloke because he continued to hit on the missus after I politely pointed out that she was with me.
</srs bzns>

<srs bzns>
Can I please point out that I've never actually considered using a glass as a weapon. I've also never been involved in a fight in a pub outside of trying to drag a mate out of a fight and, once, verbally attacking a bloke because he continued to hit on the missus after I politely pointed out that she was with me.
</srs bzns>

Geez glad i was not there to witness that lethal verbal attack, were charges laid? Seriously though i didnt take what you said literally

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back